Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

498a file hiding-urgent pls

Hi All,

My wife filed 498a & DP 3 & 4 case on me and released on bail. charge sheet is not yet filed. Exactly I don’t know, but Till charge sheet file we have to attend to hearings at magistrate court. When I went to court for first hearing, court constable and Public prosecutor hided my file. They were not at all telling where they kept that file. Finally one of clerk by seeing my tense face he given that file. I have this month on 21.02.2014 second hearing.

Am getting scare, after going to court, if they hide my 498a case file what I have to do and If miss hearing what will happened? Please advise. My father in law is having political background and police support. Please advise is there any precaution u want me take. Court constable and PP both are hiding file keeping somewhere It happened when I went to first hearing. Please advise.

Thanks for understanding.

Learning

6 Replies

Magesh Malayalathan (ADVOCATE)     04 February 2014

As per the court procedure, first they will call the cases.  If the case was not called on 21.02.14, you can represent yourself before the magistrate and tell him that my case was listed today and the it was not called. He will ask the clerk to take the bundle and enquire.  Better you have an advocate so that he will take care of all the proceedings.  

(Guest)

Hi Thanks for quick advise.If I represent myself,Is there anything will happen ? Court will allow like that to go directly and attend like that ?Please advise.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 February 2014

In family courts, the parties, they can contest their own case.

(Guest)

Hi,you mean to say without advocate help we can attend and contest the case own? 

victim (master)     04 February 2014

How you managed bail without advocate?

in 498A cases specially before JMFC Court it would be wise and useful to engage a local counsel. However it is not mandatory.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 February 2014

You can contest the case on your own without assistance from any advocate, but it is always advisable to engage one.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register