Sir,
I got married last year in April. After marriage, my wife use to go to her parents once every month for one reason or the other. Two months after the marriage, my wife confessed to me that she was sufferng from high ASO Titre (> 1200, where normal is < 200), which she and her parents concealed from us before marriage. She used to go to her parents' home to take Penicillin Injection every month.
When I came to know, I did all the required blood tests of her and found ASO to be beyound the normal level. After that, her father along with her uncle came to our locality and contacted a local club, where they told that we have tortured her, and falsely claimed that they have concealed a disease before marriage and they took away their daughter with them on that very day.
Later, after much debate, veerything were reconciled and my wife came back to me, and after few months she tolde me that her father & uncle forced her to file a General Diary against me that I tortoured her- they told us that filing the GD was necessary, otherwise I would get her father & uncle arrested.
She was against any police action against me, and so after coming back to me, she withdrew the GD by writing to the Police Station, and the Police Station gave a receipt to us by stamping & signing on a copy of the letter.
My wife wants to save me from future harrasments and wants to file a GD against her father & husband for wrongly forcing her to file GD against me and also to give declaration that she never wanted to file complaint u/s 498A against me.
What should be our course of action?
