LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dv (ghvhb)     23 August 2013

498a 406 504 323 34 dv

1.married, did not go to matrimonial home, went overseas as I am nri working overseas, indian citizen though. 2.I got transferred , wife came to india as she was pregnant.she stayed between my home and her fathers house.I came to india for her delivery and left again.she stayed in india for a peruod of 1 year 3.she joined me with my son and mom .mom left after 4 months as she had only come to help for the sake of child. 4.we went to india enroute visiting my brother who is a citizen of a different country .we spent a month with him. 5.in india she stayed with us for a week and then her brother came to pick her up promising to return after a week as we had to return in one month. 6.my wife and her family turn tables ....filed nc and then did not let me speak to my son over the phone thus laying a trap to get me to their residence .lo and behold thry had people who created ruckus called the cops and I was taken to PS 7. Somehow me and my mom got out and I flew back overseas alone as we were informed that my wife and her family planned serious allegations. 8. NgO worker and my wife with the gang file 498a including my mom and 2 sisters who are married. 9. bail process ..6 months alll bailed except me. 10.charge sheet filed .search was done as we offered voluntarily. Nothing found as wife has taken all.she has not submittted proof of streedhan except photos. 11.dv case dragging as summons have yet to be issued to me via MEA 12 mom filed in family court for child custody as visitation .dragging ..... 13 file for sec 21 to get visitation by mom against my wife .her lawyer says 2 f and 2 g no domestic realtion .???? 14 in dv filed by my wife we replied no realtion as she (my wife )stayed overseas. 15 the trick by her lawyer is to get us yo agree to domestic relation so he can use it in dv filed by my wife. If not then we fall in the case dv case filed by mu mom yo get visitation rights. 16 my opinion is yo use judgement by supreme court grandparents entitled for visitation....and use her application that no domestic rrlation in fv case filed by her . 17 in dv case filed by my mom we just press on SC jugemenyt Please ask questions if needed any clarification or suggest remedy Thank you

Learning

2 Replies

498A__misused (Sec)     23 August 2013

what is question?

dv (ghvhb)     23 August 2013

Question is in child custody which my mother has filed under sec 21 of dv act against my wife if we agree to domestic relation then the same can be used against usin the dv case fuled by my qife against all if us as we deny domestic relation with her since she lived overseas with me. What is the best possible way to deal with this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register