LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASHCHANDRA MARU (lawyer)     08 August 2010

304-b

No conviction for mere demand of dowry: SC

The Supreme Court has ruled that a person cannot be convicted for merely demanding dowry unless the demand is followed by mental or physical torture resulting in the death of the victim.

A Bench of Justices R M Lodha and A K Patnaik said in a judgement that the prosecution has to establish convincing evidence that the accused had subjected the victim to torture soon before her death in connection with the demand.

I WANT  THAT CITATION  PLS INFORM IN WHICH JOURNAL IT IS  PUBLISHED  PLS PROVIDE ME  DETAILS  

REGARDS 

Learning

3 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     08 August 2010

IT IS YET TO PUBLISH, I CAN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .

1 Like

ekamber (better not stated)     09 August 2010

Amar Singh vs State Of Rajasthan I think this is the decision you are referring to

I have the same with me in pdf format, i tried to attach the same, I do not know whether I succeeded or not, if you have not got the same as attachment or otherwise you can mail me at ekamber@gmail.com

Hope this is what you were looking for

regards

ekamber

Attached File : 23 23 amar singh vs state of rajasthan.pdf downloaded: 121 times
2 Like

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     09 August 2010

NO NOT THE ABOVE-THE JUDGMNT LERND  FRIEND ASKED IS RECENT ONE DELEVERED  ON 6TH AUG 2010 BY SC

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More