Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maneesh (XYZ)     29 June 2011

3 year LLB admission

Hi

I am 31 years old B Com graduate (first class from Mumbai university) currently working in Mumbai. I  want to take admission to 3 years LLB course during the academic year 2011-12 in one of the law colleges in Mumbai. While browsing through the forum I came to know that BCI has imposed an age restriction of 30 years for taking admission to 3 years LLB course and that the said amendment has been challenged by a PIL which is currently pending in Supreme Court. So can anyone tell me the current status of the case and whether the Supreme Court has passed a stay order on the case? Also am I currently eligible to take admission to LLB? Any help in this regard would be very much appreciated.

Learning

4 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     30 June 2011

The amendment is under stay order and case is still pending so you are very much eligible to take admission as desired.

Ymee (student)     17 July 2011

I also wanted to take admission in Lucknow University for LLB but this year they have put a restriction of 30 years age limit. Can they go ahead with this age limit when the case is still pending in Supreme Court.If not ,then how do I ensure that they do not reject my application based on the age limit.

sanjay (AE)     07 April 2012

Sir, I am engineering graduate of age 35y and want to take admission in LLB.  If the matter of age limit of 30 y is pending in Supreme court, but colleges are putting restriction of age limit of 30, what can be the solution?

If working professionals want to do LLB degree, is there any college in Madhya Pradesh offering Part time LLB or evening classes LLB?

MOHIT BHATNAGAR (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER)     25 July 2012

Hi Raj Kumar Sir,

I am perusing my BBA  Final Year, and want persu my carrier in Law . So please assist me.

Which University is best for LLB? and for which exam should i prepare?

Regards,

Mohit Bhatnagar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register