25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


138 NIA


I m the accused in the said 138 NIA case... Wherein cross examination of the complainant is over....I (accused) want to produce some documentary evidences in court which are in my favour........ Can i do so after completion cross examination of the complainant????

If yes under what section ??


 2 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 October 2017

yes you can when the matter fixed for your evidence after your examination by court under section 313.
you may produced all the documents and lead your evidence as per section 315 of Cr.P.C.

feel free to call
1 Like

Thank you sir Nadeem Qureshi for your response.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query