138 NI Act

Dear Sir/Madam

One of my relative took 2.0 lkhs and gave a cheque without date in 2005.  For the last two years he is not giving my money as well as interest.  One of my friend advised me to drop the cheque in bank.  I deposited the cheque and it was returned stating that the ACCOUNT CLOSED.

What should I do now..... I hope there will be a solution.

Please help me


on which date cheque is returned. if it is within one month then send a legal notice, and file a ni case.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x