Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Mohite   23 March 2017

138 /420

HI,

Good Day to All,

Kinldy advice on the below case

1 I have a personal loan from HDFC bank since 2012 and i have paid their 18 EMI of Rs 7256. balance 13 EMI i wasnot able to pay as i was out of job for two years, I am now working in Africa and i have started to pay the EMI on mthly basis, The Loan i took was 2 lakh and now since i have not paid for 2 years, including every thing the outstading is now 214000. This amount is after the deductions of my earlier EMI paid. They have said that they tried to reach me and i havent got any communications not physical no email. Now some lawyer has called stating a NBW will be issues if i dont pay or settle or come to court.

My question is

if i cant attent it on 27th march which i could not as i cant come. what is the outcome.

I am paying them the same EMI every mth from april 2017 onwards will this option be feasible

If i go for settlement outside court what is the amount i can negociate

If i have a lawyer in cort insted of me, can i ask the court to grant me the emi payment every mth by freezing to an amount.

2) I was working with Franklin Institiute of Air hostess training in the year 2014 where i had given them a chequ of 15000 INR from my mumbai branch and was subitted in delhi. They didnt pay my salary for 2mths and since i am the only bread earner in my family, i had to leave the job and search a new job. Now they have deposted the cheque and filed a case against me that i have bounced it.

Can i get some suggestions how to go fwd.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

First engage services of a able advocate.  Explain to him or her the entire story and take it from there.  There is nothing that you can do on a online forum.  If NBW issued, no bail. Simply go to jail.  Dont put yourself in such a situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register