LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Needs Advice (Data Entry Optr)     05 October 2013

125crpc summon for maint by wife

Hello to all i had received a summon from the court where my wife wants maint from me what should i do or what step should i take?


 2 Replies

DV victimmmm ( )     05 October 2013

@Need Advice,

   people can guide you if you tell them some background like :

why she left your house, since when she is staying away from you, do you want her to come back etc.


@ Author,

1. Before seeking advice or any help plz do put the complete fact's as here no body is Aghori baba or any astrologer who will see your future and tell you whatever comes in mind and through guesses.

2. with your one line brief i could only tell you that read the allegation's and draft your say through expert lawyer to counter all her blames and allegation's.

3. Get yourself accquanted with legal knowledge related to your case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register