LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kirtikumar ranjan (site supervisor)     29 September 2012

125 crpc maintenance

Respected memebers, pls guide Wife filed after staying 6 month at her mika by broking locks of matrimonial house in our absence and locked herself inside the house , a)498a 342,34, b) 342,323,504,506,34 c) 294 & 506 one after other. House was captured by her and her brother and enjoying there since then. We were so threatned, since that date 5th May 2008 to till date we have not enetred that house and paid EMI. Now she filed 125 CRPC while leaving in that house and renting one 3 room block of that house. She has calimed 15000 per month for her and 3 years old child. I am sure that she may not able to prove cruelity. Shall she liable to get the same? While in my affaidavite i mentioned that being an engineer due to all these cases and harassment i am able to earn only 7500 per month and ready to cohabit with her if she agrees to come at my work place. But she is not ready to leave that house which is in my Mothers name. How to proceed, pls guide

Learning

1 Replies

rahul (director)     29 September 2012

Mother will file eviction petition, to vacate the house from her and her brother.. hubby's mother's house, no right of wife.

your mother will file criminal case of tripassers

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register