LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want to Live (NA)     31 January 2013

125 crpc

family court has passed final order of rs 7,000 pm month as maintenance.

she is not willing to come back. 498a & Dv is also imposed me & my family.

I have filled RCR..she refused to come back. asking for 10 lac for one time settlement.

I am regularly paying maintenence but not paying the full amount. some time 10000...some time 5000 or 3000

judge has also appreciate the fact that I am ready to take her back unconditionally, she is not coming back.

now 40,000 is pending as arrers in last hearing hr lawyer asked to make the full payment & judge has also directed me to do so.

I dont have sufficeint means to full that demand. having many liablites of banks.

last month 2 bank has issued me notices for non payment of personal loan EMI's.

does it help in next hearing that i dont have that much of money to give her. I will defenetely deposit 6-7 thousand.

Please suggest.

Learning

4 Replies

cm jain sir (ccc)     31 January 2013

If ur lady is working/capable of working/already worked previously/ have some criminal cases conviction/ablebody well qualified,......etc. then why u r paying. file review/revision based on above. join siff.

Want to Live (NA)     01 February 2013

Although she was not working, but she is a BA graduate, did nursury teacher training & currently doing LLB (final year).

I have approached hight court against order of family court-gurgaon, but my petition was rejected stating first pay the complete arrear amount of rs 80,000 than only we can listen.

dont know what to do, kindly help

ASHOK KUMAR (ADVOCATE)     05 February 2013

one of my client student of LLB has been depend on elder brother and his wife is a working lady and able to maintain herself but seek maintenance in the court. my Client ready to take her back unconditionally, she is not coming back.

is the maintenance liable by my client

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     06 February 2013

hello,

you need to present a strong defense.

refer to judgement ( beg , borrow , steal ) by Justice Dhingra.

regards-

rahul.gogreen@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register