LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sourabh (asst sales manager)     17 December 2020

125 crpc

dear all
I have a question to ask
if 125 filed for 3rd time
that is 1st 125 was withdrawn on compromise
2nd time she filed 125 3 which was rejected by court and I win
again after 1 year she filed 125
what shall I do


 8 Replies

hiren   18 December 2020

there is no bar on filing case under sec. 125 of Cr.P.C

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     18 December 2020

1. You can file counter criminal proceedings against such persons for Cheating, Fraud, Misrepresentations, Nuisance, Intimidation, Threatening, Malicious prosections, etc....

2. The above will permanently take care of the nefarious person and the false cases, habitually being filed. 

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Kum7kumarr (learning)     18 December 2020


You have not mentioned why it was rejected second time. See , based on change on circumstances this can be filed anytime. Please note that recently there is a very remarkable judgement which has to be followed across all states. So both party have to file their income affadavits etc and the same standarad of living has to me mainatined by wife. You can googe it. 


sourabh (asst sales manager)     19 December 2020

2nd time it was rejected as there is no court judgements that I need to pay the money
said section of 125(3) doesn't comply to it

Kum7kumarr (learning)     20 December 2020

As i said, your wife may file anytime as new judgement is there by top most court.Plese see that . Check your facts and circumstances with that judgement...decision will be only by court but any how both the party has to file Annexure 1 . You can explore that  . There are many circumstances considered in that judgement...Please go through that completely...

sourabh (asst sales manager)     21 December 2020

dear sir
can I file malicious allegation directly in supreme court
or I need to file in lower court

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 December 2020

You have not posted the material facts.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 December 2020

You have engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer who is well aware about facts of the case(s), what is his / her advise, follow it.

However, if you have lost faith in your lawyer change him / her immediately.

It would be advisable to consult and engage another local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register