Dr.Gaurang N. Gandhi's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 15

+ View Full Profile

About me


Dealing with

Family Law cases :-Dowry case, Cruelty, Maintenance, Child Custody, Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence Case.

Criminal Cases like,  Negotiable Instrument Case, Banking Cases, Bail, Anticipatory bail, Criminal Revision and Appeal

Civil cases like, Permanent and temporary Injunction, Property Cases.(Partition Suit, Consumer Court Cases, Specific Relief Act cases, Suit for Recovery, Summery Suit).

Drafting like Agreements, Notices, Pleadings, Written Statement, Reply, Revision petition in Session Court, Appeal in  both Civil and Criminal cases before District and Session Court. 


Office Address 

1st floor, Office No 17,Amar complex, Ramosana cross Road. Mahesana-384002

C/o. Maruti Weigh Bridge, Opp Railway Crossing, Highway Unjha-384170


email : divyaprakash.advocates@gmail.com

Cell: +91 9429060515

      +91 8758702825

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I can give answer about all civil, Criminal & Corporate matters.

    My area of expertise
    Company law, Project finance, management consultancy

    My experience in the area (years):
    4 YEAR 6 months

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:
    B.com, LLB, LLM, Diploma in Cyber Law, Cyber Crime Investigation.

    Award & Honors:

  • adv.durgadas k.kulkarni Onlinesays : Mutation and encrochment
    Respected experts, I am in trouble with my immovable property.One person encroached upon my open land to the extent of 50 Sq.Mtrs. out of my 2000 Sq.Mtrs. area before 35 years. In the year 2000 encroacher has mutated this 50 Sq.Mtrs. land in local Municiple Council's name on Property card and shown himself as a lessee of Municiple Council by making fabricated document.The concern office T.I.L.R. has deducted 50 Sq.Mtrs. area out of 2000 Sq.Mtrs.and prepared new C.T.S.Number. On this new C.T.S. number Municiple Council shown in the ownership column and encroacher shown as a lessee of M.C. Now I want to vacate encroacher from my land and delete the name of Municiple council which is shown as an owner on Property Card.Please advice me which legal steps should I take to protect my immovable property in the eye of law?

  • Dr.Gaurang N. Gandhi Onlinesays :

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53451

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44368

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x