FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalpana.S 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 14

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Can answer questions relating to IPR, Family law, company laws, taxation, crimnal law etc

    My area of expertise
    Civil, Criminal, Taxation & IPR

    My experience in the area (years):

    Organizations I belong to:

    Publications or writing which has appeared :

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:

  • RAVI ARORA says : issue of preference shares
    Dear Mam , I wish to issue preference shares in a Listed company . proposed pref shares will not be listed, redeemable, nonconvertible to be issued at a premium to one of the grop company . we have taken the approval of shareholders under section 81(1A) of the companies act, 1956 . How to price the shares . Can I base the pricing based on net worth or erstwhile CCI guidelines have to be followed . please guide regards ravi arora

  • A K SARAVANAN says : patta valuable or not
    A Dispute between land owner and super structure owner from long years, finally the commissioner of Land Adminsitration was passed a order in favour of us on 1992. Land vested to government and super structure owner can move to patta. The Land owner Writ petition filed to Madras High court on 1997 (after five years), case is pending till date. (01.11.2008) In the connections ,We are moving patta during the period from 1992. Now we are trying patta under TN Free townside vested land patta Scheme. Our doubt: 1. Writ petition is pending in the case 2. If we are getting patta from government under TN Free vested land scheme, the patta is valuable or not. 3. Writ petition filed after 5 years, the case is stand or not (I think time barred)

  • Shyam Ji Srivastava says : query
    Dear Kalpana, How you handle civil/criminal and taxation at a time? I am also practising advocate and doing practice on civil side.will u please guide? Shyam Ji Srivastava Advocate 09839028040

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query