LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev kapoor's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 371

+ View Full Profile

    What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    I am able to reply all or any question on civil & criminal laws on account of my vide experience.

    My area of expertise
    Civil & criminal laws

    My experience in the area (years):
    Forty years

    Organizations I belong to:
    I belong to an NGO & have been in the practice of law since 1975.

    Publications or writing which has appeared :
    I have recently joined the lawyersclub & wish to continue

    Educational credentials:

    Award & Honors:
    I have it but due to my ethical binding I am bound Not to Divulge

  • Aman says : Traffic offences
    Sir can you please elaborate what is difference between compounding fee by traffic police and fine by court of law ??? I was caught in a traffic offence andeft after paying compounding fee with a compound slip should I it on my attenstation form please sir reply

  • Parm says : Mutual Divorce
    Respected Sir My contested divorce dismissed by sessions court and contested divorce is pending in high court . Now our compromise has been done and we want to file divorce under mutual consent. can i file it in sessions court or not ? (2) there is any procedure so that high court can direct sessions court to file mutual divorce in sessions court.

Comment Please


Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 53581

Raj Kumar Makkad
Queries Replied : 44370

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34799