Sushant Singh Rajput's death has ignited the flame of speculations and controversies recently. The actor was found dead at his apartment in Mumbai on 14th of June, 2020. Initially, reports stated that the reason of his death was due to depression because of the competition with star kids and cliques but an overturn in the case has taken place when Sushant's father filed an FIR against Rhea Chakraborty, the late actor's friend for abetting suicide and has raised several points.
What are the points raised by Sushant's father in the FIR?
• Before 2019, his son had no mental health issues but after coming into contact with Rhea, why did he develop these issues.
• Why was the family not consulted or their written or verbal consent taken for his treatment?
• His family even believes that the doctors who treated Sushant on Rhea's recommendation are a part of the conspiracy.
• When Rhea knew he had mental health issues, she did not stand by him, she took away all the papers and left him alone which pushed him to suicide.
• Sushant's bank account transaction history shows that he had Rs 17 crore in one account, of which Rs 15 crore has been transferred to an account that had nothing to do with him. This has been asked to investigate.
• It is also pointed out that there should be an investigation regarding why Sushant stopped getting films after his association with Rhea.
• Sushant wanted to get into organic farming in Coorg with his friend Mahesh. Rhea protested this and threatened to release his treatment papers to the media and destroy his career.
• When Sushant did not give in she left him and took away his treatment papers, laptop, credit cards, jewellery and cash.
• The late actor's father claims that he tried many times to reach out to his son and talk to him but Rhea and her associates and family members did not allow him to do so. 
Due to the various allegations raised, the Bihar police have scrutinized the late actor's bank accounts and even visited Rhea's home. The Mumbai police will also be assigned to check his bank accounts.After the FIR was filed, Rhea Chakraborty filed a petition in the Supreme Court asking to transfer the investigations to Mumbai, considering her safety. On the other hand, demand for handing over the case to CBI has grown after the latest developments which arose due to huge pubic sentiments.
DISCLAIMER: All of the above information mentioned in this article are based on reports issued by various news agencies and it is not the intention of the author to trigger any person or create a false statement regarding the issue.