Obtain Birth Certificate: Arunachal Pradesh
Any person who is born in State of Arunachal Pradesh.
At various levels, different authority provides the service:
- Additional District Registrar of Birth & Death / Dist Statistical Officer(DSO) at District level.
- At Circle and Sub Division concerned Administrative Officers ( SDO/EAC/CO) acts as Registrar of Birth.
- The parent or informer has to report to the nearest Birth and Death Registration Office.
- On delivery at Hospital/ Health Centre, the same should be reported enclosing Medical Certificate within 1 year. Beyond 1 year registration is done on submission of affidavit.
- On delivery at Home, same should be reported through application on a plain paper within 1 month of birth of the child. Beyond 1 month registration is done on submission of affidavit.
- Form No 1 ? Birth Report
- Medical Certificate for delivery at Hospital or Health Centre. Plain application for delivery at home.
- Within 1 month Rs 5
- Beyond 1 month but within 1 year : Rs 10
- Beyond 1 year : Rs.15