continuing evening study after appointment in state governme

I am in 2nd year llb evening course , recently I got appointment in haryana state government.
Do I need to take permission from higher authorities to continue my current study.?
Worth to be mentioned here I applied for current job before starting my llb.!
Pls answer it.
Thanks in advance.

It is advisable to take permission. Otherwise, it may affect your future enrollment.

Not advisable it is obligatory.

without such permission your qualification will not be added and your application will not be forwarded for any post for which LLB is basic qualification.

Besides disciplinary action can also be taken.

Must obtain permission.

ajay sethi (Expert)

it is mandatory to obtain permission to continue your studies . your qualification will not be added in your service record if no prior permission obtained

Inasmuch you did join the course prior to you selection for th ejob in the state Government,there may not be any difficulty in getting permission.Inform the fact to your head of office and seek permission to complete the course.

Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com (Expert)

As a condition of the State Government's conduct rules for its employees, it is necessary to take permission for higher studies from your cadre controlling/ competent authority.

If you were already pursuing your study before your appointment, you can give intimation of the event to the administrative authority maintaining your service record.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)

As properly advised by experts, you may obtain permission immediately to avoid any problem in this connection at a later stage.

Kumar Doab (Expert)

Agreed.
As advised by Shri P.S.Dhingra,go thru the service rules,submit information ans seek permission in writing under proper acknowledgment to the concerned authority.

I fully agree with the expert advise of Sh. PS Dhingra, obtain permission of your employer, which is generally allowed and nothing so serious to worry, however, concealment may lend you in trouble.

malipeddi jaggarao (Expert)

First you join in your job. Then you can apply through proper channel - through your immediate superiors - seeking permission for continuation of studies, as you have joined LL.B.evening course to further your career prospects, such permission will not hamper the routine/regular duties related to the job, that if need be, the permission granted can be cancelled in case of need by the Department on grounds of hampering your duties. Normally they will accord permission. In the meanwhile, you can continue your studies. Even if they do not give permission in writing, later it will not be a problem for you for inclusion of higher qualification in your service if you take the above steps.

fully agreed with above view of Mr Dhingra and Mr Jaggarao.

×