Sudhir Kumar's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 19725

+ View Full Profile

About me

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    A central Govt employee can answer question on service matters of Govt servnts as well as private servants particularly on disciplinary matters and also on criminal law

My area of expertise
    Service Law, Human rights law

My experience in the area (years):
    28

Organizations I belong to:
    Central Govt

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
    BA, LLB Dip Labour Law, Dip Human Rights Law, Dip Environmental Law

Award & Honors:

• Mustafa Bhat says : 498A & 406 Written arguments
    Sir, In my 498A & 406 case oral arguments was done, after oral arguments both counsels requested for written arguments which was allowed by Court, Now the prosecution is saying that they will submit the written arguments one or two days after the defense will submit their written arguments and after providing a copy of defense arguments to prosecution. Can any one please guide me what is law on it. Is persecution correct.. Any Law / Judgement plz.

• Kaushik Nandy says : Tenancy Vs Encroachment
    One of my tenant is occupying tow rooms at my residential building and being used for dwelling purpose but Monthly rent bill i issued for one room as it is being issued by earlier landlord from whom I had purchased the building in 2010 and residing in the building since then. at this stage Can i suit civil case against the tenant/ his son( who is staying in another room) for encroachment of one room and get eviction order if so then what is the process.

• HIMANSHU KUMAR SINGH says : For the Job in place of father after his death
    Sir my name is Himanshu Singh my father late Rajvir singh expired on 09November 2010 in his job tenure as a chief manager in State Bank Of India (Lucknow). and that time it was said that bank don't give any jobs so compensation was given. sir i want to ask is there any mean by which i can get the job ? i am graduated and doing my post graduation now, sir please help. 7897861111 Read more at: http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/experts_profile.asp?member_id=142775

Sir my name is Himanshu Singh my father late Rajvir singh expired on 09November 2010 in his job tenure as a chief manager in State Bank Of India (Lucknow). and that time it was said that bank don't give any jobs so compensation was given. sir i want to ask is there any mean by which i can get the job now ? i am graduated and doing my post graduation now, sir please help. 7897861111

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×