Dr J C Vashista's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 10728

+ View Full Profile

About me

I am a practicing advocate in Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court and all District Courts, Tribunals, Consumer Fora/Commissions for various types of cases/matter/petitions/appeals and writs with respect to:

Civil, Matrimonial, Guardianship, Succession, Custody of minor, Domestic violence, Rent,  Revenue,  Criminal, Juvenile justice,  Motor and rail accident claims, Negotiable instrument complaints,  Service (military and civil) and labour, Societies & Firms,Co-operative Societies, Copyright, Trademark and Patent, Consumer complaints before district forum, appeals before State commission  and revision before National commission.

Drafting, presenting and registration of all types of deeds and documents, agreements, affidavits, memorandum etc, conversion of lease to freehold of society flats/plots and seeking information, appeals under Right To Information act.

Before joining this profession I have meritorious service record in the Indian Army for 37+ years in various Ordnance Depots/units in middle level of management in the hierarchy. I was granted permanent regular commission in the rank of Lieutenant, promoted to Captain and  Major. I had joined the army service in ranks  during 1962 emergency (Sino-Indian war) and actively participated in Indo-Pak wars of 1965, 1971 and 1999 and was awarded 4 stars and 12 medals.

I have taught Management Sciences (MBA) and Supply Chain Management students in an Institute at Cannaught Place, New Delhi in 1999-2000. 

I have acquired Ph.D.,  MBA, LL.B.,  M.A., B.Com during my service in Army.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• Jaydeep Solanki says : to record about higher education in service book
    is there any rule or regulation to record higher educational qualification in service book of an employee which is achieved during service with proper procedure.

• navata says : Eligibility for application
    Sir, Thank you for the advice. It was a typing mistake in mentioning the correct pay scale of GP 6600/-.

• Rajeshwari Patel says : Gazette Notification is legal /valid in Abroad
    I am going to change name by "Gazette Notification". My Degree certificates(10th, 12th, BE, M.Tech) and EMP Certificates( Experience letter) are with OLD names and Passport will be with “NewName”(will change after Gazette Notification). Will Software company in “Foreign Countries” will “accept or consider” Degree certificates and Emp certificates valid with Old names? Since Name change is not done by foreign authority where I am going to work.

• SinghSingh says : Family Dispute
    We, married for more than 16 years. My father In law and his son, took her daughter and my children with them. She went with all her and children belongings. She blocked all possible direct contact with me. Family Elders tried to settle the matter but in vain. I am intermittently threatened by my Brother In Laws and not allowed to talk to my +40 years wife. Can they demand maintenance amt. etc. when she left the house on her own accord and will

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49380

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41338

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×