Rajendra K Goyal 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 49383

+ View Full Profile

About me

will update later.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, audit, Project finance, Management Consultancy, accounts etc).

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
    MA LLB MBA CAIIB

Award & Honors:
    Nil

• MALLESHAM says : My sale letter from builder show it with terrace
    My sale letter from builder show with 1 BHK with attached terrace and Structure of the flat shows that "to enter my terrace one has to open my flat door. and after entering in my flat i can go to my terrace passing through my flat Hall. Now the concern is Building using my terrace for complete building water line. Water Flow line. if this continues then there is no security and privacy for me (Flat). what should i do now. Builder telling it is as per the approved plan. nothing can be done.

• Snoots says : Advice required pls
    Sir, require your advice pls. I am buying a house and have applied for a home loan. Since the EMI amount is huge, a friend has agreed to help me with part emi payment, 50%. if she transfers this money into my account every month, what are the tax implications on both myself as well as her? how advisable is it to take this amount in cash?

• Kaushik Nandy says : Tenancy Vs Encroachment
    One of my tenant is occupying tow rooms at my residential building and being used for dwelling purpose but Monthly rent bill i issued for one room as it is being issued by earlier landlord from whom I had purchased the building in 2010 and residing in the building since then. at this stage Can i suit civil case against the tenant/ his son( who is staying in another room) for encroachment of one room and get eviction order if so then what is the process.

• Umesh Khanna says : benami property
    Sir, The director with zero income of a Judgment debtor pvt ltd Co. which has stopped operations of the Co. after siphoning funds from the Co.has bought a house in his wives name in 2011 , the wife has no known source of income too . in affidavit in high court has claimed house was bought from funds from relatives and friends in 2016 . as both the husband and wife don't have known declared source of income to buy a house .will the house be considered benami property ?pls advise Regards

• Renny says : Passport Rent agreement
    Hi sir, Is a notarised (un-registered) rental agreement, a valid proof of address while applying for a passport?

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41397

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

ajay sethi
Queries Replied : 31527

×