Rajendra K Goyal 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 45539

+ View Full Profile

About me

will update later.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise
    Income Tax, audit, Project finance, Management Consultancy, accounts etc).

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:
    MA LLB MBA CAIIB

Award & Honors:
    Nil

• krishna says : show cause notice
    can we send reminder of show cause reply to employer after sending reply of show cause notice

• shammi dhiman says : appeal
    dear sir pls show me what is time limit in criminal case acquitted order.

• vimal_1986 says : Request for clear all the dues
    I (Bhartendu Vimal, Emp. ID:-00037 was working with Tokai imperial Hydraulic India Pvt.(Sp2, Plot No 93-95 RIICO New Industrial Complex(Majrakath)Japanese Zone, Neemrana, Alwer Rajasthan - 301705) From 01st Dec-2014 to 21st Dec-2015, with IT department as a IT Officer. It was unfortunate to me that Manu Mittal terminated me from the job without any pre-information and management is not ready to clear my all dues. They blaming upon me for nos. of unethical practice, which I never committed as well they were not having any evidence for above mentioned statement. As per the Indian law ‘If any employee is engaged with any organization more the 240 days, management has to treat him/her as a permanent employee of the organization’. Manu Mittal never wanted me to treat as a permanent employee, that’s why he/management extended my probation period time after time, As per company TIH policy, if performance of any employee is not good during the probation, he/she will get another second chance to improve the same, and the probation period will be extended for 3 another months, but in my case, I got three times probation period extension and finally they terminated me on 21st Dec-2015. please help me to clear my all dues from the company. Regards Vimal

• Hitesh Kumar says : Marital-status-after-annulment-of-marriage
    Hello Sir My marriage is annuled under section 12 and 13. The court considered it as null. i want to renew my passport now. what will be my marital status divorced or single???? Some lawyers whom i personally met here informed me it has to be single after annulment of marriage. Please help me out with this.

• HARIPRASAD says : CLARIFICATION W.R.T. FAMILI MEMBER /LEGALA HEIR CE
    Good Afternoon sir, In connection to the subject, i was asked to produce the legal heir certificate to get claims of my father medical benfits which has to come from state govt.my doubt is whether to produce legal heir or family member certificate? kindly help me out in this regard

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41313

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

ajay sethi
Queries Replied : 31527

×