ajay sethi's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 31527

+ View Full Profile

About me

address: 4th Floor , 11 , Churchgate House

32-34 Veer Nariman Road

Fort Mumbai 400001

I AM NOT AVAILABLE FOR PHONE CONSULTATIONS ON THIS SITE 

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    queries relating to divorce cases, summary suits, winding up petitions , consumer forums ,bank cases, coopearive hosuing societies

My area of expertise
    civil cases, customs cases , consumer cases, DRT matters

My experience in the area (years):
    22

Organizations I belong to:
    none

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    none

Educational credentials:
    BA economics Hons LLB

Award & Honors:
    none

• RAJU............ says : DV and Police Arrest
    Wife lost DV case. In a fit of rage again now filed a police complaint on my friend and his aged parents (aged 80 yrs and 75 years) . Father was arrested and released on bail. friend residing in another state . so far chargesheet is not filed even after 120 days after filing a complaint . now complaint filed using 143 , 147 , 498A , 323 , 504 , 506 , 149 IPC and 3 & $ IPC on 6 th Jan, 2017 . Harassing eldely persons , wat to do. My question whether after 120 days case will be dismissed if charge sheet is not filed ? Seeking help and any advices in this regard.

• Sagar Kabir says : property
    subsequent or bonafide purchaser gets a valid title. Is there any latest supreme court judgement on this? Please reply

• PRODYOT ROY says : Registered settlement deed
    We are hindu by religion.IAm elder brother registered a settlement deed with my younger brother on my own land , condition is that after re payment of my loan you may get right of said immovable 1st floor,inthe mean time I gave hin to construct your house,after few years he started differenttype of humiliation with me as well as my wife.I am resident of Hari nabi of shuru 24 parganas and registered the deed at ADSR Sonarpur,in the mean time he signed me some papers with help of my father with the pretext that it only a concent letter,and intimidate me "if you do n't sign Father will tell your Director that you are not looking after your parent".your little son may suffer etc. With a fear i put my signature. Now I'm afraid of that Is not it a POA by which he may alter the terms and conditions of said registered settlement deed?My question is can he do this from Registreer of Assurance,Kolkata as I got a encumbrances certificate from ADSR Sonarpur.it is free upto 2014. Plz advice m

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 45572

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41313

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×