Devajyoti Barman's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 34798

+ View Full Profile

About me

Myself bearing B.A ( Hons), MBA, LL.B,L.L.M degree is an Arbitrator and chiefly a practising advocate of Calcutta High Court  for the last 15 years and more. That apart I also regularly appear before the lower courts and the Apex Court of India and courts in almost all the major cities of India in matters pertaining to divorce,alimony and child custody; arbitration matters; consumer disputes; criminal cases and bail; civil litigations; conveyancing to mention a few.

I am Arbitrator in SEBI recognised Financial Corporations and Bodies as well.

I am the empanelled lawyer of ---Sahara Housing Fina Corporation Ltd. ,  Kolkata Port Trust , Kolkata Metropolitan Water and Sanitaion Authority , FOSMI to namea very few apart from reputed solicitor firms. I am recently appointed as Arbitrator of SEBI guided Public Sector Undertakings. 

Contacts to me can be made for professional services through e-mail---devajyoti_barman@yahoo.co.in or devajyoti_barman@hotmail.com ; or phone call at 9062412450 , 033-24007986.

I also run a law firm called Ace Legal having its presence in all major cities in India and for more details you may  visit my website -  www.acelegalfirm.com.

For getting regular updates on legal front please visit  my facebook page- Ace Legal and click 'like'.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Questions relating to matrimonial disputes, civil litigations, criminal proceedings, consumer disputes, arbitrations etc can be answered by me but not anything relating to taxations.

My area of expertise
    civil and criminal cases, arbitration, bail,consumer disputes etc.

My experience in the area (years):
    Nine years of active court pracice from lower court to High Court.

Organizations I belong to:
    Apart from individualn practice empanelled lawyer of- ahara Housingfina Corpn.,Kolkata Port Trust, Kolkata Metropolital Development Authority Of Water& Sanitation, FOSMI,Several Solicitor Firms.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Nothing

Educational credentials:
    BA(Hons), MBA, LL.B

Award & Honors:
    First Class in Madyamik, Higher Secondary and LL.B.

• Renny says : Passport Rent agreement
    Hi sir, Is a notarised (un-registered) rental agreement, a valid proof of address while applying for a passport?

• Arun Kumar says : lis pendens
    Sir, I am an advocate in Bangalore. My client has purchased a property without the knowledge of a pending suit and the seller also claims that he was not aware. The OS was decreed after our purchase date for a partition.When we came to know, we immdtly impleaded ourselves in FDP and it is going on. we have filed a RA in higher court to set aside the decree. It is in admissible stage due to limitation act. Is sale hit by lis pendens? Any SC judments in our favour?

• Somnath Iyer says : Probate and Will
    2 wills executed on same day in different language.Which one shall be considered for Probate?

• Ratneshwar Pathak says : compromise petition
    Respected Sir, I am accused in a case U/S IPC 467,465,426,420,120B with 02 other members (Who are principle accused). The party filed a case against me is ready for compromise with me but not with other accused. Is it possible to execute the compromise petition ??? If yes, please suggest the process. Regards R P

• Divakar says : please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41358

ajay sethi
Queries Replied : 31527

×