raj kumar makkad's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 41338

+ View Full Profile

About me

"let justice be done though the heavens fall....."

DAG at Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh Mr.  Raj Kumar Makkad

email : rkm_makkad@yahoo.co.in. my blogs/articles/frequently asked questions :www.lawyersclubindia.com

Tel : 9416058227, 09728158227

Stay Connected via Facebook !www.facebook.com/rajkumarmakkad

** Know your advocate ** 

*A learner and good presentor of Law, Free-lancer, having vast contacts in Legal Fraternity in all over India, Worked as Central Govt. Standing Counsel for more than 7 years, Worked as Arbitrator appointed by Punjab & Haryana High court, Penal Advocate of Various Govt, Semi Govt, & Private Organizations &  had been Featured Member of lawyersclubindia.com continuing top position, having expertise in almost all fields of law, practicing since Jan 10, 1990 in various Courts & now as DAG Haryana in P & H High Court at Chandigarh.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Land laws, Matrimonial, Consumer, Land Revenue Related

My area of expertise
    Civil, Service Matters, Industrial Law, Matrimonial, Consumer

My experience in the area (years):
    I am legal adviser of various organizations and have experience of more than 20 years in the field of law practice

Organizations I belong to:
    Union of India, Central Board of school Education New Delhi, Ch. Charan Singh Agriculture University, Hisar, Vaish Education Society, Vivekanand Education Society and various other organizations

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Times of India, Legal Chronicle, The Tribune

Educational credentials:
    B. Com. LL.B.

Award & Honors:
    State GS of Adhivakta Parishad,

• Umesh Khanna says : MCA complaint /NCLT Case
    I had filed a complaint in MCA & ROC and also filed a case in NCLT against a pvt ltd company for fraud and forgery, the ROC has replied to my RTI that MCA has issued order initiating proceedings under 206(4) against the company. should I withdraw the NCLT case?

• loverboy04 says : Help regarding marriege registration
    Hello sir i want some information and kind of help regarding marrieg. as i am indian citizen from GUjrat and wants to get marry with my EU (Romania) partner in India.what will be the easist way and what documents we required and how many prier she should come to india. thank you..

• rakesh says : sir plz help on service matter cont
    interest is payable if payment of gratuity is delayed beyond 6 months from retirement and my deemed retirement date is Oct08 so i again applied to DG Dd for correction in date for calculations of interest but they rejected it by saying that they considered my retirement from march13 when they issued order I filled many reminders but the same reply and not paid a single rupee of interest to me till date. Gopal Durgapur 9434792406

After receiving the order of march13 i applied to DG DD for payment of interest on delayed retirement benefits that is gratuity as per rule 26 of CCS of pension rule, final order came in Dec 15 for payment of interest to me but the date of cal of interest was considered from Sept13 to oct15, but as per rule 26 of ccs pension rule.

• rakesh says : sir plz help on service matter
    I joined Drdshan in nov 2002 and later applied for post in SAIL(CPSU) snd got selected in 2008 and was relieved as per my resignation, the dpartmnt was not giving me the retirment benefits,after several application my app was referred to MOIAB and in nov 12 clarification was issued from the ministry that i am eligible for all rtirment benefits as per rule and then order was issued from Dr DD in march 13 superseding earlier order for payment of benefits and i was paid gratuity oct15.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

ajay sethi
Queries Replied : 31527

×