raj kumar makkad's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 41397

+ View Full Profile

About me

"let justice be done though the heavens fall....."

DAG at Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh Mr.  Raj Kumar Makkad

email : rkm_makkad@yahoo.co.in. my blogs/articles/frequently asked questions :www.lawyersclubindia.com

Tel : 9416058227, 08360215466

Stay Connected via Facebook !www.facebook.com/rajkumarmakkad

** Know your advocate ** 

*A learner and good presentor of Law, Free-lancer, having vast contacts in Legal Fraternity in all over India, Worked as Central Govt. Standing Counsel for more than 7 years, Worked as Arbitrator appointed by Punjab & Haryana High court, Penal Advocate of Various Govt, Semi Govt, & Private Organizations &  had been Featured Member of lawyersclubindia.com continuing top position, having expertise in almost all fields of law, practicing since Jan 10, 1990 in various Courts & now workign as DAG Haryana in P & H High Court at Chandigarh.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Land laws, Matrimonial, Consumer, Land Revenue Related

My area of expertise
    Civil, Service Matters, Industrial Law, Matrimonial, Consumer

My experience in the area (years):
    I am legal adviser of various organizations and have experience of more than 20 years in the field of law practice

Organizations I belong to:
    Union of India, Central Board of school Education New Delhi, Ch. Charan Singh Agriculture University, Hisar, Vaish Education Society, Vivekanand Education Society and various other organizations

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    Times of India, Legal Chronicle, The Tribune

Educational credentials:
    B. Com. LL.B.

Award & Honors:
    State GS of Adhivakta Parishad,

• Debleena Ganguly says : Postal service
    Can a third party inquire about the status and ask for a POD from a postal department if the third party has a written authorization to do so from the original customer?

• subramanyam says : Validity of summons received by wife
    Wife received summons which was addressed to the Husband by an arbitrator instead of husband is it valid service of summons.can the petitioner in that case claim that it is a valid service of summons.Please let me know sir Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Validity-of-summons-received-by-wife-instead-of-hsuband-201442.asp

• Member (Account Deleted) says : Termination from company
    Sir, I am working in a IT services pvt ltd company in Navi Mumbai since Jun 2017. I received a show cause notice for less attendance however today security did not allow access inside the building. I cannot make up for the shortfall by working extra hours as from today I am denied access. Kindly advise in this matter urgently. JP

• Mustafa Bhat says : 498A & 406 Written arguments
    Sir, In my 498A & 406 case oral arguments was done, after oral arguments both counsels requested for written arguments which was allowed by Court, Now the prosecution is saying that they will submit the written arguments one or two days after the defense will submit their written arguments and after providing a copy of defense arguments to prosecution. Can any one please guide me what is law on it. Is persecution correct.. Any Law / Judgement plz.

• Kaushik Nandy says : Tenancy Vs Encroachment
    One of my tenant is occupying tow rooms at my residential building and being used for dwelling purpose but Monthly rent bill i issued for one room as it is being issued by earlier landlord from whom I had purchased the building in 2010 and residing in the building since then. at this stage Can i suit civil case against the tenant/ his son( who is staying in another room) for encroachment of one room and get eviction order if so then what is the process.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

ajay sethi
Queries Replied : 31527

×