P. Venu 's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 9306

+ View Full Profile

About me

A postgraduate in Chemistry and graduate Law. Worked for about a decade in private sector. Joined Indian Salt Service in 1984. Worked in various parts of India. Retired on 30th June 2013.

Since enrolled as an advocate with the Bar Council of Kerala. Practicing at Vaikom.

pvenu1953@gmail.com

9496773561

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?
    Service Law on pay, promotion, conduct rule, disciplinary proceddings, administrative tribunals and related matters. Civil law on matters related to land tenure, land revenue and assessment, land acquiaition etc.

My area of expertise
    service law and land law

My experience in the area (years):
    25 years in service law More than 10 years in land law

Organizations I belong to:
    Salt Commissioner's Organisation (Salt Department) under the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Government of India.

Publications or writing which has appeared :
    indiatogether.org

Educational credentials:
    M.Sc. LLB

Award & Honors:
    Nil

• Sanji-Paul Arvind F says : Civil - Problems caused by neighbor's
    Thank You for your valuable suggestion Sir..

• Divakar says : Please
    http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/index.php/topic,8365.0.html http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/-159134.asp

• Mr Sreejit says : reply requested
    Sir, any reply for my query dated 8th Jan 2018.

• shreematta Sraban says : 2nd part of the masseage
    My lawyer said that there is no such law and showed me particular regltion where it is not mentioned for predeased son but death of husband or father in law. So could you mention the details of the reference as I can convince him about the amendment.

• shreematta Sraban says : Sraban who asked help in lawclubindia
    Mr. P.Vanu , thank you very much . As your mentioned about the amendment of hindu succession act 1956, section 15 clause b sub section b what i understood that property of hindu female which is inherited property from her predeceased son will devolve to the other class 1 heirs of the predeceased son after death of that Hindu lady.

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49383

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41358

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×