Isaac Gabriel's Expert Profile

Queries Replied : 1282

+ View Full Profile

About me

Retiree from Government service. Practicing Advocate. Writs, Labour, Human Rights, IPR, Cyber crimes and service matters.

What kinds of questions I can and can't answer?

My area of expertise

My experience in the area (years):

Organizations I belong to:

Publications or writing which has appeared :

Educational credentials:

Award & Honors:

• Jaydeep Solanki says : to record about higher education in service book
    is there any rule or regulation to record higher educational qualification in service book of an employee which is achieved during service with proper procedure.

• sanjay hariram MASAND says : memorandum is issued by government of the central
    1)what is the meaning of the word “memorandum”as per government of central provinces and berar survey and settlement department in the year 1945.what is the difference the word “lease deed”and “memorandum”whether by way a copy of memorandum a land may be granted by any government 2)what will be the legal effect of the word “memorandum”instead of lease deed. 3)when the land is granted to a society for agriculture purposes only and period is not mentioned in the memorandum(lease deed)than what is the effect of section 106 of transfer of property act in the said condition.what will be the period for memorandum(lease deed) one year?the owner of land is government. 4)if the lease deed is not renewl from its existence (from the beginning )what will its effect on that lease deed .suppose no government officer issue any notice or order for renewl what is its leagal effect on that lease . 5)some conditios are violated and there are some breach of conditions mentioned in the memorandum(lease)what will be the effect of that breach of conditions if no action is taken by any lessor(government)and it is not in the knowledge of lessor. 6)land is vacant till today from 70 years .what is law of land of disposal rules or act in this connection .

• Member (Account Deleted) says :
    respected, if a person who is not married only had sex chat with a married girl with her consent on a social networking site. and they both never met. and the chat was only for 2 days is this any offence committed by that boy?if her husband finds that chat can it be any harm to that boy? who never met her.

• DR SURESHA G says : Property Issue
    Dear Sirs I have a quiery . I will appreciate if the club members give their valuable opinion . My meternal Grand father is Late H Sanna Somappa Died in March 1975 My Grand Mother is Late Gangamma Died in June 1997 They have 10 childrens 1.H S Hanumanthappa -Died in March 1985 at the age of 52 years -Married 1955 2. H S Parvathamma Alive - with 3 Childrens age 72 years as of 2015-Married 1956 3. H S Revanasiddappa Died in 2004 at the age of 62 years - 3 Childrens (1 Expired ) -Married in 1966 4. H S Nagarajappa Died in 1996 at the age of 51 years - 5 Childrens Married in 1966 5.H S Jayamma Died in 2012 at the age of 66 years -5 Childrens (1 expired ) Married in 1959 6 H S Heggappa Died in 2006 at the age of 59 years -5 Childrens Married in 1968 7. H S Sharadamma Died in 2009 at the age of 60 years -4 Childrens Married in 1966 8. H S Bharamakka Alive age 64 years -3 Childrens Married in 1966 9. H S Rathnamma Alive age 63 years -2 Childrens Married in 1970 10 H S Gangamalamma Alive age 61 years -4 Childrens Married in 1975 Late H Sanna Somappa had property as follows 1.56 Acres of Irrigated land in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 56 Crores as of 2015 property value 2. Khana Koppalu in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of one Crores as of 2015 property value 3. Houses in Hale Kunduvada Davanagere City Carporation . Which is worth of 50 lakhs as of 2015 property value The above three properties are distributed only among 4 male childrens 1,3,4 and 6 in 1980 ignoring the female childrens The legal heirs of 1,3,4 and 6 sold few properties The quiery is Is there any chance of getting shares for 2,5,7,8,9 and 10 Daughters of Late sanna Somappa (The alive and the legal heirs of deceased) If so could you please advise how to approach Awaiting the response from the member friends Dr Suresha s/o Late H S Sharadamma .(7th legal heir of Late Sanna Somappa)

Comment Please

Other LCI Experts

Rajendra K Goyal
Queries Replied : 49382

raj kumar makkad
Queries Replied : 41338

Devajyoti Barman
Queries Replied : 34798

×