asking a format

This query is : Resolved 

22 April 2011

I need a fromat of how to register the pathway for the usage of road, by the owner of the property for a road in a general pathway to the panchayat

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
23 April 2011

You can register a gift document in favour of the Panchayat wwith the extent of pathway.

GRACY.A (Querist)
26 April 2011

If you dont mind, i need a fresh sample for this. Could you send it to me?
Thank You

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu