This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
06 February 2011

i joined the university service in 2002 and serving in their branches whether am eligible to claim my seniority in that branch.since my co-people who possess less than three years of experience are in the pay rolls than me.Is there any specific acts regard to fixation of seniority-is there?kindly help me to know.

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
25 February 2012

It depend upon the service rules.

Dhingra: (Expert)
Click to Talk
25 February 2012

No particular Act deals with seniority fixation. All depends upon the recruitment rules framed for different cadres of staff by the organisations. So, you will have to check your University's Recruitment Rules framed for your cadre.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu