LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

x party divorce against mutual consent

Page no : 2

kumar deekay (respondant)     09 October 2009

Dear Sangeet,

I understand ur situation well, It hurts a lot when some one to whom you trust a lot gives you pain. But I am agreed with Mrs Sunil Advise. First you decide what you want now Peace or more trobule ? you escaped urself from 498A case when u were in trobule but same time u understand that litigation is still going on in otherway and other party may take benefit.

First you come out from the litigation by giving her divorce and let be prepared urself for that and start life afresh. Reg child coustody, u are right and may request now to Hon'ble court for child coustody in case she remarry again on later stage.


Ravi (SSE)     11 June 2012

I got married 7 yrs back and there is no pysical relationship with my wife. My wife is having depression some times and due to this she used to commit sucides 3 times. I have requested my IN-Laws to keep their girl with them but after some time they used to send her back to my home.

She is not having any financial problem from our side, but still she used to be irritating all the time. I am the single child of my parents and my wife wants me to leave my parents. 

As a work around, i simply want to take divorce from her and whenever i tried to convinced her parents for this then her parents used to threaten me and my family that they will file a dowry case against us and they are not agree on divorce in any circumstances.

Please help me.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query