wrong mutation of land

I reside in Assam. I bought a plot of land of which new daag number is 504 from old daag number 412 of patta no. 364. But recently I found on official record that the land has been mutated in my name in a different daag number i.e. 502 in place of 504 and on daag number 504 others name have been mutated.
Point to be noted.. My old daag was 412 and from this daag different new daags i.e. 502, 503, 504, 505 and 506 have been created due to sale of land from the old daag number 412 of patta number 364(new). In addition I was, without having that knowledge of my name being mutated in wrong daag number, paying land revenue of daag number 502 along with those original pattadars who never let me know that my land has been wrongly mutated. Interestingly whose name have been mutated in daag no. 504 are those pattadars of patta no. 364. Now please help me. What should I do now.
Retired employee.

Use RTI for seeking facts on record.  Mere mutation or no mutation takes away rights of your property.  If you are in possession of the property and having a valid title deed, you can file a grievance to Tehasildar and can make rectification.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x