Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aarti454   28 July 2019

Wrong address on marriage certificate


I just downloaded my marriage certificate and shocked to see my address as my wife's before marriage address. Its my address under my details and under her details. (It should have been her before marriage address)  How can i get it corrected? I have to apply for her visa in next 15 days.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query