LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   07 January 2018

Written statement by wife

Hi all.. Because i filed divorce wife came back after 2 .5 years and all elderly ppl saying to give another chance and take her back because she is accepting all her mistakes and she is ready to live eith me, dont know real intentions , last 2 years she was away and she was threatening abt false cases against me but never filed one, so now if i want to give her a chance, by taking wtitten statements either from her throgh court or police station which is best? And if she fails again problems between us continued after 3 months also then next if i file divorce will this agreement help me for that? Pls help me in this i am very much confused, i am more happy, if she say she dont agree for my conditions pls suggest


 2 Replies

Get a settlement deed drafted through your Advocate and file it before Court and withdraw your divorce case.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 January 2018

You and your wife are not living alone in an island, there are people all around you, and they know what's going on between you and your wife. Proper remedy lies with both of you and not the court or the police. Treat her with love and understanding, shower her with your love and tell her you can not live without her. Invite friends and relatives and show them how you loved your wife.Even after this if she walked out of your life, go for divorce. In Marriage one can not blow hot and cold, it should be constant efforts of the spouses to love and pleased one another by inclusiveness and not exclusiveness. After all a House is built by hand but a Home is built by two hearts. All the best.. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register