Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay kumar (Tutor)     31 May 2023

Won the case at district forum need guidance regarding execution.

Matter I was a post paid user my plan was changed without informing me and without my consent which lead to inflated bill.

Order passed  on 10 December 2022 and Order communicated on 16th January. Hard copy received on 4th Feb.

Judgement was in my favor.

Mediation notice for Lok Adalat received from Police officer on 17th January. Came to know through notice Service provided illegibly deducted the Security deposit and sought for remainder of money.

Opposite party received order on 24 through lawyer. Received letter from Brand they will pay the compensation after adjustment.

Prayers from forum.

In 2014 I filed the case I sought correction of bill as per plan, waiver of bills since disconnection. Restoration of only base phone.

Problem.

Service provider states Judgement is vague. Will not correct the bill as per plan taken or old bill which is the basis of judgement. Will not refund the security deposit which is deducted without informing the court or me.

I meet with managers and officials. Gave multiple applications.

s per plan or as per my old bill maximum billed amount will be Rs700. Including the Security deposit and awarded amount Service provider has deducted Rs 10400.

I have included the second page of order here.

I enquired regarding the execution petition, the office says there is no time frame set to file execution petition. Is it correct ?

I represent my case by myself. Kindly tell what can I do in this case.

Learning

2 Replies

Mansie Guptaa (Lawyer)     03 June 2023

Execution application can be filed within 12 years as per Article 136 of Limitation Act

vijay kumar (Tutor)     04 June 2023

@Mansie Guptaa

Thank you sir, thanks for reply.

Any suggestion for remaining issue ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register