Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subhnandan (business man)     27 February 2017

Women property

If a house wife have a property registered in her name .she is the sole owner there then how she prove from where she bring money to buy that property.

 3 Replies


The property might have been transferred or gifted, state the same.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 February 2017

The title is in her name.

It might become her absolute property.


subhnandan (business man)     27 February 2017

It is not transferred or gifted but she says I have purchased this property by receiving the money from father now her father dead.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query