Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Women Favoring Laws are used As Legal tool of Extortion

Page no : 6

(Guest)
Originally posted by :utpala kaur
"
Meenal lets don't waste time with some pschycic person,They, to make their views accepted use fake ids and support themselves.We are not here to spend our valuable time fighfting with these sick people who first gets defeated in cases in personal life then say whatever they like out of frustration.

We are here to interact our views with healthy people and to learn something new.
"

Seems your Meenal and Roshni have never seen defeat ? What do you have to say Meenal and Roshni ? Is she making fun of u ?

(Guest)

U r right Avani,

Perhaps such people will come to know what DEFEAT is 10 years from hence...An immature mind thinks that EARNING MONEY is equivalent to earning victory, god will show them how he punished them instead by granting them what they longed for and taking away true happiness from them!

(Guest)

Waise inko ye galatfehmi kab se ho gai ke ye jeet gaye and I lost?....

I think they are assuming me to be their hubbies or SIL/BIL/FIL OR MIL...Fortunately, I am none of those, thank god!

(Guest)

Well, the pic appears to be that of her daughters!

My mother also has such a pic of me, I was as much a human being as they are! One day her daughter can b in my position too, so let them b happy about the future they are creating for their next generation by favoring wrong..

If they drive a vehicle and happen to get in an accident, no matter how much they are hurt, the other person if powerful and influential can file a false case against them, harass them in courts to add salt to their injury.

Favor wrong till you get caught in the same, go on abusing me!

hema (law officer)     21 May 2011

One famous privy counsel judge wrote in his autobiography:

if he gives judgment granting maintenance and the text is published in news paper on the next day, he starts to get a lot of anonymous mail cursing him that his wife would leave him and file a suit against him and gets huge maintenance out of his honorarium.  similarly, if he refuses to grant divorce he gets a lot of hate mail.  if he grants divorce even then he gets a lot of mail cursing him that the great God is looking down upon him and he would meet the miserable death.  he always receives curses in his mail, whatever the verdict he hands over in the cases adjudicated by him.  this the same with live and let live.  (s)he does not live or does not allow any one to live.  always curses, curses and curses as the god is his / her cousin brother waiting at his/her door step to obey his/her orders.  may god bless these troubled souls. 

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :hema
"

if he gives judgment granting maintenance and the text is published in news paper on the next day, he starts to get a lot of anonymous mail cursing him that his wife would leave him and file a suit against him and gets huge maintenance out of his honorarium.  similarly, if he refuses to grant divorce he gets a lot of hate mail.  if he grants divorce even then he gets a lot of mail cursing him that the great God is looking down upon him and he would meet the miserable death.  he always receives curses in his mail, whatever the verdict he hands over in the cases adjudicated by him.  this the same with live and let live.  (s)he does not live or does not allow any one to live.  always curses, curses and curses as the god is his / her cousin brother waiting at his/her door step to obey his/her orders.  may god bless these troubled souls. 
"

This post was so shameless and insane. Baseless exaggerated allegations against LiveAndLetLive are made by a person who does not even know what L&L is saying.

Does your position teach you to put false allegations against anyone who raises his / her voice against law misuse ? This is against any democracy and any principles of justice. If you can't support what is right, you should better not promote what is wrong !

God is not her cousin, but God is in her. God is in all good souls but I am sure its difficult for people who promote law misuse to feel his presence because as I said, he is in good souls !

If you really are a "law officer", you should be aware that you are promoting law misuse. No one in a position of law officer should be making such a mockery of law by harassing innocent people or abusing them and accusing them falsely.

(Guest)

And remember, God IS IN HER ! So watchout, God is watching you when you are troubling her !

Now if you wish you can put false allegations against me. Some people can only do that !

(Guest)

@Hema,

So you mean that law should be misused ? And you mean that victims of law misuse should keep silent and let the culprits abuse them ? And you mean that whatever Meenal, Roshni and Utpala say, L&L should keep quiet just because she is innocent and she is not misusing law against anyone ? ... If so, what gives you the right to jump into a thread and accuse a particular person like this ?

You are also misuing your power against an innocent person and thereby defaming the law community ? I feel sorry for the people whose destinies are like toys in the hands of people like her.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :hema
"

"

Why are you taunting me for utpala and meenal, m sure this id also belongs to one of them!

Stop abusing me HEMA..I am not your hubby and so m not bound to tolerate you!...This is the 1st and last alert to you.

your words are indicative of a highly complexed person who gets into others' matters unnecessarily....and well, i dont understand that COUSIN thing at all, its highly imaginative on your part...

IF I am talking about false cases, what makes u feel guilty anyway???...

(Guest)

When your mothers and daughters will get arrested without having done any crime, you will know the plight!

You cannot guess your future, so dont abuse those who appear weak and tortured in present!

These days, many police officials and law officers and their complete families are getting trapped in the same sections of law. The fire has spread wide and no one is spared, just look around you!

(Guest)

And while you can falsely allege that her words are curses, those might just be some indications from the God inside her !

(Guest)

@Hema, a law officer should better concentrate on LAW PROVISIONS and help those who are affected by law misuse. And by no means are you allowed to harass any common man / woman just because he keeps an opinion different from yours and just because he / she is not a law officer.

(Guest)

Hemaji

I decided to not write in this thread again.But after reading your post I coiuld not resist myself from saying you

thanx,

nicely said

and gave a reason to have a gr8 laugh in LCI today...

L&L warns me

Stop abusing me HEMA..I am not your hubby and so m not bound to tolerate you!...This is the 1st and last alert to you.

L&L and avani both:

stop nonsense.  you are not gods.  your curses will do nothing to me.  you are saitans.  do whatever you like.  you lost cases.  you curse your opposite party.  you curse your own advocate, you curse the opposite advocate, you curse the judge, who gave judgment against you.  nothing happened.  nothing will ever happen.  everyone of them is living happily and peacefully.  because you are neither gods nor good souls but only saitans.  the tone of your posts say, how much  you can stoop.

go to mandir, masjid and gurudwara and pray the god for 24 hours of day and keep on fasting with only one prayer to god - "let hema face section 498-A case, and she be kept in jail for years together, let her meet the death in traffic accident".  nothing will happen to me.  because god will not hear you.  he will stand with the people who stand for justice.  i stand for justice.

you want legal arguments, read my post last night and try to understand.  every piece of legislation in india is misued.  you have no argument for this and only curse as if you are living gods.  remeber you are not gods but saitans.  your threats will not deter me.

2 Like

L&L warns me

L&L and avani both:

stop nonsense.  you are not gods.  your curses will do nothing to me.  you are saitans.  do whatever you like.  you lost cases.  you curse your opposite party.  you curse your own advocate, you curse the opposite advocate, you curse the judge, who gave judgment against you.  nothing happened.  nothing will ever happen.  everyone of them is living happily and peacefully.  because you are neither gods nor good souls but only saitans.  the tone of your posts say, how much  you can stoop.

go to mandir, masjid and gurudwara and pray the god for 24 hours of day and keep on fasting with only one prayer to god - "let hema face section 498-A case, and she be kept in jail for years together, let her meet the death in traffic accident".  nothing will happen to me.  because god will not hear you.  he will stand with the people who stand for justice.  i stand for justice.

you want legal arguments, read my post last night and try to understand.  every piece of legislation in india is misued.  you have no argument for this and only curse as if you are living gods.  remeber you are not gods but saitans.  your threats will not deter me.

1 Like