LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh mehta (fresher)     29 September 2010

within what time, order 4 councelling, must be implimented

In a case  judge ordered councillation.. which wife didn't want..

On 18th of july, Judge ordered councelling on "30th" .. the clerk misinterpreted ( obviously intentionally misinterpreted) it as 3oth of august, and councilation date was given 1 and half month after order and that too on day on which councillation don't take place usally, which husband came to know afterwards..so he was made fool by opposite lawyer and court clerk and judge etc all of them have " mili-bhagat"..and again date was given afetr 1 month, for "first" councelling..

Now my question is is there any law to suggest, under specific time limit, the order of councelling done by judge, should be implimented ( like within 1 month etc),

and other question is here all mistake was of court..first date  misinterpretation and secondly --date given on day on which councelling don't take place..SO can something be done to this injustice..i mean against repeated fault of court ??

Learning

3 Replies

in second query i ment that " can one send appeal to high court to fasten up case proceedings and  can he mention ( as complain to high court) that this kind of injustice and unncessary delay is taking place in local family court.. ??

will that high court appeal do odd effect on his case ?? if yes then how ??

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     29 September 2010

1. You may first complain before the Sessions Court and pray to transfer the case from current Court to any other Court as you have been prejudiced (means here a party suffered due to delay and laches due to no fault of the party) and also pray for time bound disposal of Suit.

suppose if   try to transfer  case to other court does not succeed, then, would it have any adverse effect on husband in this family court.. ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register