Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalaiponmani   08 May 2017

Withdrawl of Trade Mark application which is accepted and advertised

Hello All,

I have a situation here. During 2011 i have applied for a trade mark and got accepted and advertised in the journal after few clarification in the year 2016. Now i have submitted fresh application for the same class with a different TM. Now the examination report says it is associated with previuos one. But i have already decided to withdraw my first application. How to make a withdrawl request and kindly provide me the information on form and fees for the same.

Thanks in advance

Dr.Kalaiponmani RA

ITMU ICAR-NRCB Trichy

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 May 2017

• withdrawal process of your trademark application.
  • By submitting your withdrawal request to Govt Office, you acknowledge that you are NOT using your trademark anymore OR you are NOT interested to protect your Trademark Rights.
  • After successful process, you will not receive any further notice from Govt Office.
  • It includes withdrawal submission fees.
  •  prepare your withdrawal request and submit to Govt Office.
  • Considering your request, your trademark registration process will be cancelled / withdrawn.
  • Your trademark registration process will be cancelled permanently.
  • Any Govt Fees / Professional Fees (present & past) are NOT refundable in any circumstances.

Kalaiponmani   09 May 2017

Thanks for the clarification,

a cover letter, Form 27, and Rs 3000 fees is that all or any other formalities sir?

Regards

Kalai

ajay amitabh suman (ADVOCATE)     08 June 2017

No need to withdraw the trademark application, as you have applied for different trademark application. 

Kalaiponmani   08 June 2017

@Suman Sir,

Thanks for the comments, The issue now is my new applications are got objected quoting my old TM, so to avoid the rejection of my new application i plan to withdraw my previuos one.

is their any other legal ways to handle this situtation?

kindly suggest me sir

Many Thanks

Omvir Singh   23 June 2017

Kalaipolmani, all that you need to do is to file an application to the Trademark Registry office quoting the application number of your previous trademark. You can consult us at enquire@wazzeer.com for further information on this. We would be happy to help you.

Archit Agarwal   07 September 2017

You need to send a consent letter to the Registrar Office. In that consent letter, you need to sign it and submit the application physically to the Registered office. 

In order to file a Trademark Application. you can visit many online vendors. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register