LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarcastic Indian   07 February 2018

will related

my mother has a registered will in favour of her name which was made by my grandfather who is dead now.he died 7 years back and we have not done any probate of the will. According to the will my mother is the only rightfull owner of the property excluding all the heirs eg my father and his brother both have no right on the property as mentioned in will by my grandfather.And now my mother gets to know that the probate can
be filled within 3 years of the death of the maker of will?what should she do?is there any chance of my father's brother ( my tau ji/uncle) to
have any claim on the property he does not have any proof or any documents ?and also what if we dont file a probate? need serious help and suggesions thank you

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query