Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

madhavi (recruiter)     19 March 2012

Will i get justice

Hi, 

I am madhavi, 24 yeras old, working for a private bank. i was in a relation vt a guy since 4 years. We both became friends through his sister.  he is working as a faculty for a polytechnic college. when he proposed me i also had the same feelings towards him and accepted his love. Within 2 months i said about my love to my parents and my parents spoke vt him and he said that he to likes me and loves me. but he need some time to reveal in his house. as we belong to same caste my parents accepted my love. 

Days passed he went to usa for his further studies, we used to speak through phone for hours and we both were deeply in love with each other. On my birthday i received a phone call from the guys parents as they know everything about our love and they wished me. really i felt very happy and he said that this is my birthday gift.

later everyone knows v r in love and going to get married, he returned to india after 2 years withought knowing to his prentss. we both stayed in a hotel for 3 days and he went back to usa. there due to some visa problems he was stopped at port of entry and he returned to india permimamtly. now he is  working for a software company, we used to go out on everyweek ends, movies and all.this happened for 1 year. 3 months back the boys parents came for marriage proposal to our house and also talked everything about dowry and the things need to happen.this all was written on a white paper and signed by my dad and the guys dad.

on the next day they called us through phone and said we dont like this marriage , we asked the reasons but they did nt say anything and  later they started saying some reasons like she is born i city and customs were different, later they said she spoke some bad words what not all silly things to avoid . the guy knows me since 3 years and my charactor , he used to say i vl convince my parents and will marry u. as he is not saying in front of his parents that he like me but near me he is saying that he loves me. he started playing game on both sides, later we came to know that his mother blackmailed him by saying if u marry her i vl commit suside. so he started avoiding me.  we went for justice to panchayat and they said really if he stayed vt u in hotel v vl make him to marry u. so got the hotel recipt wher we stayed but now the punchayat people are not saying anything,I am help less now still i  love him , i cant even leave him as he is sincier , and we both were comited physically, and i cant hide  everything and go for another marriage.  so i thought of comiting sucide and got failed. so plz advice me can i take any legal step to marry him.

Learning

6 Replies

A.VIVEK ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     19 March 2012

IMEDIATLY CONTACT YOUR ADVOCATE 

YOU WILL GET  JUSTICE

madhavi (recruiter)     20 March 2012

Thank u for the reply vivek

The thing is i cant take revenge on him as i still love him, i want to marry him

I also consulted an advocate who said me that the court will not insist the guy to marry u but u can file an cheating case on him. is it true? please suggest me the facts how to approach for marriage.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2012

Hmmm

Try to convince him to marry you, you can arm-twist him into marrying you as well. But then success of such marriage is limited.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Shwetha (Software Engineer)     21 March 2012

Madhavi,

you can never force anyone to marry you when he/she doesnt want to marry you.

Forget him.Its not worth it. Even if you do marry him, what are the chances that later your MIL will not blackmail him into deserting/divorcing you.

He is not sincere. If he was, he wouldnt do this to you.

Move on.

madhavi (recruiter)     23 March 2012

I am in relation vt him since 4 years so i am not able ti digest that he has done all this to me.He is good and also he loves me. due to some pressure he is doing all this, i cant loose such a precious guy so can i approach any ngo for my marriage.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     23 March 2012

Madhvi

wait and watch, try to convince him.

This is not only the matter that you love him or not? The matter is wheather he is serious for you or not?Their parents would be also in hurry to knot the tie him with someone soon.just wait and watch his action.Dont go to force him to marry with litigation or so called panchayats meeting, showing hotel bills/relation to everyone can also ruin your life that you sure ever think in future.take precations.

"Jisko jana tha vo chala gaya"nw move on with life.

Regards

Hemant 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register