Upgrad LLM

will by an intestate successor

my father's 1st wife expired 40 yrs back intestate, property is still registered in her name.do my father inherit her share along with his late wife's 2 children and if my father can will his 1/3rd share to me,is he legally allowed to execute will in my name,I am his 2nd wife only son

The author has posted number queries on the same subject matter, with facts tweaked to suit his convenience.

The essential facts, as I could gather, pertains to property pertains to the property standing in the name of his father's late first wife. Now, it appears that the married daughter of the first wife (the author's step-sister)  has filed a partition suit claiming her share in the said property.

The author is the son of the second wife. It appears that the author is in a hurry to deny the property to his step-sister or at least to have a part of the property in his name. It is in this context that he has posted many a query in all the conceivable permutations and combinations. He also claims that the property, though in his step-mother's name, had been purchased by the funds provided by his father.

Any meaningful suggestion to each of this query requires that the author should provide the information sought in each case. But he is keeping willfully silent.  



In view of confusing pictures made out in your different queries in the past, it is a fit case for you to consult a local lawyer please.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x