Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Ajbani (MTS)     27 October 2013

Wife vs senior parents

Hi All,

I married 4 months before. My parents' age is around 70 but my wife is not co-operating them at all. And also insisting me to become separate from family. Both of my parents are not healthy. They need a help from his son.

Now, family of wife is threatening for court case against me and putting pressure to become separate with my family else they will impose fake charges against me.

Could you please advice how can I deal with it?

Learning

11 Replies

(Guest)
If that is the scenario get ready for the cases from them any time during ur married life due to some or the other reason.....better to make her understand the situation (which has vry bleak chances) and prepare urself for false dowry harassment related cases. ...for further details cntct 9711259959

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 October 2013

Haven't you discussed this issue before the marriage that you should stay with your parents as they are aged ones?  What was her reaction then?  If agreed and now reneges, then she is at fault and after one year you file a case on the ground of cruelty and go for divorce.  If you did not discuss the matter with her before marriage then you are a cheat and in the name of the custom, you want to force her to do something which she does not like.  If it is so, then take a separate house in the same gully where your parents live and stay with wife and pay occasional visits and economic and emotional support to your old parents.  the old parents have a right to live and depend on their young son, the newly married wife also will have the right to have exclusive life with her husband. So, these issues should be discussed at the time of marriage itself to obviate future differences.

(Guest)

1. there is no where written that a husband who doesn't live seperately from old parents even after telling to her wife before marriage he will be called as cheater.

2. Most of the time circumstances and cause of the the nature grants a Man to live along with his parents and no right person will leave his old parents just for the sake of fear from her wife.

3. A good wife is who always admire to bind the family and not to divide the family.

4.If threats are there then as usual one could easily sniff the threat and since then start recording all the cruelties for his future remedies.

5. All public servants are easily available to write all those complaints if not writing then go before magistrate and write the petition of not writing FIR U/s 156(3).

6. If not ....then, if you have some extra money which you will not reprise or repent  then file PVT. complaint threat and extortion.

7. But as usual...every time pehle Baat se,fir bhi na maane toh Fir baat se but lastly fir bhi na maane toh fir Laat se(here laat se means fight for justice beyond any fear)

8. Freind,this type of query has been answered number of times here, do enhance your legal knowledge and also spread the awareness.

regards.

Udaya Shankar. C (Retired)     27 October 2013

It is not necessary to inform her before marriage that parents are going to stay with him. It is unwritten social custom and norm son has the right to live the parents.  If wife think that parents should not stay with them. Then she is cheating . It is not husband is cheating. No problem face any consequence and fight through legal system.

SuperNuvos (Own)     28 October 2013

@Every Sufferer is a Saviour 1. Can you please explain what is PVT? 2. What is section 156? My wife is harassing my parents and we are seeking appropriate remedy for the same

(Guest)

There is one particular pooja which will ensure that this problem wont arise ever again. its is called chappal Pooja.

Do this pooja to wife as and when required.

The subject will try to make all sorts of noises and water flowing from eyes, might also become violent throwing utensils, but dont heed yourself to such dramas, carry on with the pooja minimum 4 times a day, but it depends how mischeivous is the subject, depending on that you have to perform this pooja religiously until subject is out of fever [disobideince movement against aged parent-in-laws].

Bata hawai chappal might be in order.  Buy a couple of pairs for emergency poojas, as sooner or later the subject if you do not perform this pooja on her, will make you think, how I wish I could have done this pooja when there was time, so this is the time, and now is the time.  Start chappal pooja. 

Reformist !!! (Other)     28 October 2013

I do not agree with Adv. Chandrasekhar at all.

It is no where written in any Book of Law, nor in our Holy books of Geeta, Bible, Sri Guru Grant Sahib or any Ved's that if a son do not tell her wife that he will not leave his old ailing parents, then he is a cheater.

Every QUEEN in the whole history came to the boy's house and was called as Patrani and no queen said ki aap apna ghar chode kar ek alag desh lelo......
This is not at all acceptable from learned member who has termed him as a cheater.

Once you will leave ur house, she will ask u to leave ur parents alone. 

Well, if u ask me the better is to stay away from ur parents as this can help u to avoid them a part of FIR when she files so (she will do it later or sooner).
And u will surely see a change when the things go bad, she will ask u to take her back in that same home only (because at that time she will be eyeing ur parents property as they are old enough).

Reformist !!! (Other)     28 October 2013

hahaha, Helping Hand has lighten up the topic with his satirical advice :)

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     28 October 2013

Please take help at https://www.saveindianfamily.org/

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     28 November 2013

Yes.. Follow the "Helping hand" advice.

Anyways you will face the false domestic violence complaints later, so kyun na asli mein chappal pooja kari jaye aur fir case jhela jaye..:P

in this there might be chance that she won't  dare to false cases against you.

I wish I could have also done this much before as I am facing all these false cases , so sometime these thoughts come up in my mind.

great india (manager)     28 November 2013

1. well besides chappal pooja, the advise by adv . chandrashekar is partly agreeable when you sniff mischief.
2. a rental acomodation in near vicinity, least rent and a small "kholi" just next lane with repeated visits to your parents only by you frequently would make her jealeous .
3. then the most awaited 498s or dvs start then diffrent accomodation and parents stayn away would be slightly in your favour.

4. a kholi means a cheapest dialapidated construction which has a roof and which makes your lovely wife stay with you only for few months and run away with her peacock feather attitude...
5. follow up when you plan out

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register