LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aarti Prakash   16 May 2018

Wife's salary

Hello respected advocates. I am a working woman. My husband also have a good job and package more than mine. We have married in 2017 and i have 1 son. We both spend money on household and rent. But now My husband says that he wants to see my monthly salary slip and wants to buy a flat only from my income. He keeps condition that i should show my salary slip regularly and buy a flat in Mumbai by spending my whole salary in EMI otherwise he will divorce me. Also he wants my son's custody. My son is only 2 months old. Pls advice me. What d law if he files a divorce

Learning

5 Replies

Ok thanks mam

What if i deny to give custody of my son? I can also take care of my son. I am a working woman. And is there a necessity to show salary slip to husband?

Aarti Prakash   17 May 2018

He and his family torching me and my parents since marriage (in fact from when marriage decided)

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     17 May 2018

Your husband cannot get divorce just like this that you refuse to show him salary slip and don't want to buy house from your income. Son custody shall remain with you as the child is 2 years only and his best welfare with you. You just keep calm nothing dramatic will happen as law is to protect you and your child from any domestic violence.

Aarti Prakash   17 May 2018

Thnks a lot all of u for ur quick reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register