Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit_jain (Manager)     05 February 2012

Wife is not willing to come home. filed the rcr..what next?

My name is Siddharth Naik. I have married before 1 and half years. Everything is normal for few months then there are some disputes arises in between us as my wife is not behaving properly (ie she is not talking with my other family members but she used to talk her sister and her parents regularly) this is going on upto nov 2011 after that she said she wants to go for her sister delivery after that she has not came till date. This is her third times that she has left her maritial house, Interestinly her father and sisters (4 sister) brainwash her. one of the major reason of disputes is that she is illegally giving medical facilities to her parents after marriage also as they are not dependant on her. we both are working in govt sector. Her major problem is that she is telling her father each and everything what has happned between us and her father misguided my wife. Her elder sister who is my bhabhi also having same problem which creats lots of misunderstanding in between us. we and our family member are also went to their house to solve these problem but they people think that we have come only for fight. Now the my wife left the house from 3 months. intermittently i called her lots of time but she is neither picking her phone nor talking with me which forces me to filed the RCR. Before filing of RCR my lawyer said that u called her asking to come back but she is telling u contact to my father and father said that u contact to their relatives. Her relative that is her Mamaji who is court clerk threatening us that they will take legal action if ido not stop talking with my wife. After filing the RCR my wife and her father got angry and due to this my bhabhi is also not willing to come as i putted her name that she is also staying at her father house from 9 months for delivery. 

Advice me what to do next?

Am i take the correct decision to file the RCR?

Learning

6 Replies

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     06 February 2012

They must be fearing something and hence not coming back. What is that fear??

Or they do not like something which is grave. What is that?

If you search in ur heart and resolve these then things will change. 

Thereafter Call panchas ( top members of your community) and seek their advise and mediation. 

shyamanta (seniour medical officer)     07 February 2012

Best is to file divorce. even if she comes back relation won't be normal. you don't need to give maintainence as she is working lady. stop poking into her matters. Avoid calling her anything you want to do use your lawyer

HARI KATIGHAR (private job)     07 February 2012

You just do one thing go to their home with dull face and tell your uncle i want to talk to her once or go to her office just ask her i want to talk to you and take her away from city and go to lone place like park, temple etc there you tell them

" You have came to my home especially for me only, and you have left all the people in your home and i love you so much because your only my life no others, because of you came to my so many people are happy, and if you think that so many people those who came will do like same as you done but you have educated and every thing you know and you should have to understand my problem in my home i am not alone na,,,,, i have a family i have came from them only till they alive i should have to be with them just tell them with innocent face and huge her then she will happy so much then go to any restorent or any bakery just fulfil her favorates and take her home

this is best way to take her home

finally even after she rejects you dont be angry just tell her as your wish what ever chance is there i came to you to tell you and then just dont take for 1 week then simply she will understand that my husband really came for me ok

be happy in the life

(Guest)

Go to her house and do dharna that you want your wife back. Why did she marry you if she wanted to lead life with her parents.

Incase you want to get more publicity then call TV channels and show that she is not coming.

(Guest)

Dear Siddharth, no pleading will work. Some thing vicious must be cooking in their mind. Their behaviour is abnormal. She will be the life long pain for you. Do not affraid of her relative in the court. bHe can not do any thing. First go to Crime against women cell of the city & consult a good lawyer. Do not take any step in hurry. Just watch the other party. Let both sistersw be in their parents home. Looks like a mentally sick family. From your side, do not call your wife too.

Regards

Needs Advice (Data Entry Optr)     27 April 2012

Dear dost nothing to worry better to settle the matter peacefully, but in my opinion the whole family is mentally sick. Same is the situation with me. What I have done I contact for the few days when she left as do complete my responsibilites as a husband but she do not receive my calls and put my number in blacklist in her mobile.

Now, I have no cotact with her and decided not to have my life with her. Her mother called my father as no one called from my family to my wife's home and my father replied to her mother on phone that talk to my son and told her when ur daughter left our house she do not take permission not from me and her husband and do not even let us know that when she will come back.

I am ready to face each and every situation now what will happen let us see. Rest the God is with me.

I am happy now a days and very much relaxed. No abusive nature wife is with me. Thanks God.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register