Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife has to prove cruelty to get maintenance: Bombay HC

Page no : 2

shiv shiv shiv (unemployed)     11 May 2011

i agree with jamai babu, tajobsindia & Arup sir:)

Murali , why are you inviting trouble?

murali, a wife with DV & 498a is dangerous, she will ruin you & your family , beware !

DEPRESSED50 (self employed)     13 May 2011

in dowry cases - there are times - the mediator (the witness) turns hostile when threatened making the case difficult to prove by the victim - in such cases judges need to be sensitive, practical its ultimately the woman who is at the receiving end.

salma Kamdar (housewife)     14 February 2012

Why Do you people support men , i dont understand  , Is marriage only about maintenance or asking nice amount of alimony or when things dont work out you put 498A . does a husband wife relation ends upto only this stage . In my personal case , small dispute between me and my husband , along with money given to my husband , which was out of will , but family members made things so bad by going to the extremes saying that i would file dowry case , n they made husband take anticipatory bail , and husband was made to go about asking all my male friends on facebook whether , what kind of friend he was , or did i ever date any of my friend , and thinking that attack is the best way of defense , he gave a letter in our jamaat asking divorce on grounds tat i was mischaracter , and even filed for restitution in court . now suggest . What should i do  . drag him to the court , take revenge and start pin pointing and let  go of two years of my relationship and life which i spent with him . Or sit back ,.. Is money everything in life .       ......... ...............these wierd thoughts that i will file this case n that case has spoiled my life  and a 1 year old son life . now ith that maintenance and further pin pointing and getting money will my life improve .  And what should i do now. 3 months but that man has not asked how is his son . This fear of 498 A has been the reason of him going away . If we had to file 498A why would we give money . Y people dont understand .If i give money to my friend , will i file 498A . Either dont give money , or if you give dont file 498 A . husband is much more than fried so y is 498a coming inbetween.

1 Like

(Guest)

@meenal, wife should gather evidence just like men are gathering evidences. If a women is educated then gathering evidence is not at all difficult.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register