LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vishal   13 July 2016

Wife harassing me and my parents

I married in may2005 first six months was OK after that she started crying howling without any reason after that she would sleep this went for almost one and half year so we decided to consult a psychiatrist when her parents were told about hey said her daughter is alright no need to take her to any doctor then after one week they agreed after that she is on medicines but she harrases my mom by talking useless things she will not agree if I file a divorce because she is getting all the things ready she wakes up at 10 in the morning works slowly to.provoke me I should get angry and abuse her agrue with my parents as father says nothing as he has a soft corner and mostly he is out on tour I don't want to live with her we consulated a lawyer take a separate room and we both should live so that my parents are not involvedthere but the problem is her behaviour she does not know how to cook food properly and if she wishes she will not make food and not do any work at other room she can shout and do anything will be risk for my life I am very upset if no solution comes I will end my life I don't earn much one more thing gives threads on phone to have a child or face consequences please reply I am very upset

Learning

5 Replies

vishal   13 July 2016

This is my story how can I reply to my own story

A walk alone (-)     13 July 2016

if cooking is problem then ask her to join cooking classes. Anyway if you have decided to not live with her then Do one thing just record her activities of shouting, not doing work etc.record her phone conversation. After collecting these evidence you can leave her and file divorce with the help of these evidence. Is she is on medicine till date? If she is on medicine for long time her medical prescripttions can help you. You can also file divorce on her medical ground

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 July 2016

Hope you shall take it positively.

Try to have counselling sessions.

Mukesh sharma (job )     14 July 2016

Hi vishal you have mention here its not big isssue and legal you need to talk with your wife give her some time and cosult with dcoter 

divorce not solution every quary she need  you and your family support give her respect and talk with her time to time 

thnks 

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     14 July 2016

1.  Help her to get job.  2.  After that, engage a cook.  3.  After that, share doemstic work with her.  4.  Try to be compassionate with her.  And if everything fails, then collect evidence and file divorce case.  Till, the problems solved, do not go for having a child.  10 years is a long time for not having a child and it may create unrest in the wife.  Try to find out, is it not the source of problem?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register