LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

depressedbyall (proprietor)     05 September 2013

Wife doesnt comes then

1. what happens if wife does not comes in court if i go for contested divorce on grounds of desertion of period more than two years continous 2. she says she is only intersted in streedhan and not at all for mcd or any further support 3. she is working more educated than me, i begged to forgive for any of my mistakes, ready to live separately,tried many ways to bring her back but all in vain 4.she is doing government clerical job at university but i dont know how to get her income proff please give me idea how to go about rti process

Learning

6 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     06 September 2013

file rti

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     06 September 2013

1.     Seek remedy of ‘judicial separation’ under HMA (assuming parties personal Law to be Hindu Marriage Act) on grounds of wife’s desertion where statute permits decree of divorce after one year of its passing. If she does not file an appearance in Court proceedings then case can proceed ex-parte after giving her enough opportunities.

2.     During adviced Civil proceedings matter related to her stridhan can also be adjudicated under material records - statement in same Court. Also remember a husband is trustee of wife's stridhan and should never hold on to wife's stridhan in say fiduciary capacity and even without demand stridhan of wife should be returned with taking all items returned in safe condition receiving slip from her side alogn with witness signatures if privately being returned.

3.      For her income details use RTI Act and Universities comes under RTI Act. File an RTI Application and follow RTI Appeal procedures if required. To know how to make RTI Application two options; self study Googling free RTI portals or hire any local junior advocate and get drafted a RTI application and post the same to PIO whose list - address you can find from her University’s official website.

4.      For seeking all / some of the above advised relief’s chamber consult with a local advocate found via reference.

{Donot get struck with Arjuna's Vishad Yog - for understanding this saying refer to Gita Chapter I}.

[Last reply]

(Guest)

If your wife doesn't turn for contested divorce then make her exparte .

For her income details you can usi RTI act 2005.

also you can take the help of court to ask her to submit all her income details,educational details and experience details under oath via affidavit.

Now,it's your turn to do some hardwork and match the following where she had lied.

Once prooved, No maintenance to her and she will be eligible for  forgery & perjury cases Filed by you.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     06 September 2013

Are there any children also?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 September 2013

rti may not successful

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 September 2013

refer https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Rti-87978.asp#.UirRMn_Qzml

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register