Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil (Engineer)     07 July 2012

Wife cheated before marriage by displaying false facts

Dear respected ones,

I got MCD from my wife, with an agreement that there are no future claims and will not interfere in my life.

I paid an amount through permanent alimony.

She displayed wrong facts about her studies and salary to me before marriage..

she said she is earning around 25,000 before marriage to me which was false and mentioned in an FIR that she is working as an assistant director in a popular t.v channel. I am also having video shots of her shooting for a serial.

We stayed only five months together, filled 498a, after MCD she started working again.

She not even passed 12th. But she said she has done graduation from university to me and same details she had posted in Facebook and i have screen shots of that.

I am earning around 1lakh per month.

In shonee sir thread i viewed that if wife working before marriage is not entitled for maintainance.So how far i am safe. 

My questions:

1. )Is she eligible for maintainance after MCD: If "YES"

can i display the above proofs before judge to escape from crpc125.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     07 July 2012

Dear Sunil,

Hi! This is Adv. Rohit Dalmia from Mumbai. The facts stated by you about your wife is not complete.

You may contact me on 9324538481.

Regards,

stanley (Freedom)     28 July 2012

She is not entitled for maintanence as you have already paid her permanent alimony . But still than she will try to ask for maintanence under change of circumstances .But as you say she was working after MCD than put up those proofs before the judge and argue on the basis that she is capable of earning and is earning .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register