Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogesh Kulkarni   23 January 2019

Wife Appeal to HC against FC podgi order

Dear Sir/Madam,
my short story
Wife self went from house 2016,after all try she didn't come
we have 8 yr old daughter.and when with me she studying in Good school ,but while she going she takes daughter and without information to me she didn't send school.I love my Daughter so much.
I'm working in private company and 65k salary net,also she does Govt job with 15k total payment and 9k plus net
1)I have filed Divorce in Family court pune in 2017
2)Fisrt Wife also filed Divorce in Civil court ,
but not informed and also not sending any notice ,but after our FC notice reached to her she also sending civil court (CC)notice and matter run in both Court for Divorce.
Both my and her adv give Stay on both Court.
Now in CC we give WS on her pitesion and I didn't go to court and till date matter is upto this only.
And in FC matter is running and she filed podgi under 24 and 26and on that order done by FC in Dec 2018 and 15k per month podgi for 10k wife and 5k daughter.
We give Revive application to reduce the podgi
and also I give 2 check of 20k .in 2 court date.
but her adv not tell us we filed in HC
Now matter is, she filed appeal in bombay HC ,and now she required 40k per month and her adv send documents to me.i received after 2 court date
Main imp is both want Divorce.
Now my question is in HC can she get what she want 40k ?
Can HC not thinking FC order?
In this case what should I do to not increase above 15k .
I have asking and trying by Mutual but she want upto 20 lac
What to do now,how to resolve and come out from this nonsense things, 3 matter going on in 3 court my money is going only
what to do ?
Please help me to out from this
Regards,
Yogesh

Learning

7 Replies

vinay_2431 (engineer)     23 January 2019

Hello Mr.Yogesh ,

20 lacs you can earn later, better to get rid of her if you can afford, you are earning 65K permonth once she is out of your life you can think of better ways to earn that 20 lacs. that would be my advise rest is up to you.

Rgds,

Vinay. 

Yogesh Kulkarni   23 January 2019

Thanks to Your valuable advice and Replay Sir.
I agreed,But I have no that much money and also I have responsibility of my parents and sister ,and she is Govt job and earning.can court not thinking of that , please tell me which my expense is valid in court and which expense should I show ,she shows all grossiers,school fees,school fees,some fake bill like dance and school van etc,also shows my parents native home doc,also she wants a scooter that I have purchased 30k cash and 30k check but I didn't think in mind that in future this will happen and asking about scooter and in open mind and due to she run this scooter so that I registered scooter to her name,
so please help

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 January 2019

Please post simple facts. By the way, what do you mean by' Podgi' Order?

Yogesh Kulkarni   24 January 2019

Hello Sir,
Thanks for replay,
podgi means interim maintenance order done by Family court .
Wife appeal against FC maintenance order in High Court .and requirement of wife increase from 15k to 40k per month
so question is she get what she want ?
what about family court order,it means I pay regular maintenance and on my money she files in HC
what should I do to present in HC to remains 15k or reduce 15k
Already we given Revive application in FC,

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 January 2019

Any suggestion depends upon the grounds urged for enhancing the amount. So also, what are the grounds on which you have sought review?

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 January 2019

Any suggestion depends upon the grounds urged for enhancing the amount. So also, what are the grounds on which you have sought review?

Martin S.   26 January 2019

Originally posted by : Yogesh Kulkarni
Dear Sir/Madam,my short story Wife self went from house 2016,after all try she didn't comewe have 8 yr old daughter.and when with me she studying in Good school ,but while she going she takes daughter and without information to me she didn't send school.I love my Daughter so much.I'm working in private company and 65k salary net,also she does Govt job with 15k total payment and 9k plus net1)I have filed Divorce in Family court pune in 2017 2)Fisrt Wife also filed Divorce in Civil court ,but not informed and also not sending any notice ,but after our FC notice reached to her she also sending civil court (CC)notice and matter run in both Court for Divorce.Both my and her adv give Stay on both Court.Now in CC we give WS on her pitesion and I didn't go to court and till date matter is upto this only.And in FC matter is running and she filed podgi under 24 and 26and on that order done by FC in Dec 2018 and 15k per month podgi for 10k wife and 5k daughter.We give Revive application to reduce the podgi and also I give 2 check of 20k .in 2 court date.but her adv not tell us we filed in HC Now matter is, she filed appeal in bombay HC ,and now she required 40k per month and her adv send documents to me.i received after 2 court date Main imp is both want Divorce.Now my question is in HC can she get what she want 40k ?Can HC not thinking FC order?In this case what should I do to not increase above 15k .I have asking and trying by Mutual but she want upto 20 lac What to do now,how to resolve and come out from this nonsense things, 3 matter going on in 3 court my money is going only what to do ?Please help me to out from this Regards,Yogesh

You bring the wife and daughter back and start leading happy peaceful life with them.  Take the wife into confidence and trick her through love, so that she will not be uncooperative in marriage.

Or just forget the whole matter, settle the matter amicably if you cant bring the wife and kid back, take mutual divorce, dont die daily like this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register