LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhomoy Das (Retail Manager)     03 August 2011

Wife

MY WIFE HAVE LEFT ME 1 YR BACK IN PREGNANT CONDITION. IN THE MEAN TIME SHE GAVE BIRTH TO A BABY SON. SHE IS STAYING AT HER PARENTS HOUSE. RECENTLY SHE HAVE JOINED AS A SCHOOL TEACHER IN A SEMI GOVT SCHOOL NEAR HER PARENTS HOUSE. SHE IS STAYING IN THE SCHOOL HOSTEL WITH THE BABY. 1. DOES LAW PERMIT TO MY WIFE TO KEEP AN INFANT BABY 2 MONTH OLD IN A SCHOOL HOSTEL. 2. DOES LAW PERMIT TO MY WIFE TO WORK AFTER MARRIAGE . IF THE LAW PERMITS THEN HOW COME MY WIFE WILL LEAD A FAMILY LIFE PROPERLY WITH THE BABY AS MY HOUSE AND HER PARENTS HOUSE/SCHOOL IS IN DIFFERENT STATE. IF SHE CONTINUED HER SERVICE THERE THEN HOW I`L ENJOY MY FAMILY LIFE WITH MY WIFE AND BABY. I TOLD HER THAT IF SHE IS INTERESTED IN SERVICE SHE CAN DO FROM HER MATRIMONIAL HOUSE. PLEASE ADVICE.......

Learning

6 Replies

Siddhi Agarwal (Owner)     03 August 2011

You might have ill treated your wife there by forcing her to leave your house and take up employment to take care of her baby boy. Every person is free and may take up a job for meeting his / her financial need so why are you objecting to it ? You must look ineard to get the reply.

Advocate M.Bhadra   03 August 2011

Dear Mr das,  If you want to live with your wife you should file a suit for Restitution of Conjugal Right and a suit under wards and Guardian Act. in District or Family Court for custody of your child.

Subhomoy Das (Retail Manager)     04 August 2011

Siddhi Agarwal:You might have ill treated your wife there by forcing her to leave your house and take up employment to take care of her baby boy. Every person is free and may take up a job for meeting his / her financial need so why are you objecting to it ? You must look ineard to get the reply.

@Siddhi Agarwal:  you are just speculating..... that i MIGHT have ill treated her thereby forcing her to leave my house............ U can speculate . fien. but then pls do the speculation from both sides........

There may be the possibilities (and it is fact ) that she is more interested in doing service near her parents house. I stay at Metropolitan city. there is plenty of job oppurtunity here. why she is doing job at her parents house. I`ve no objection in doing her service. but why at her parents house. if at all she is interested abt service at her parents house then why to get married. Doesnt she knows that after marriage a lady have to go to her husband house and lead a family life. By doing this doesnt she playing with my life. I`d a dreams of getting married and to do family life. But ......  my wife is more interested in staying at her parents house. servie is not her needs but just for passing of time. For that it is obvious that she will give false allegations against me and my family that we illtrated her which forced her to leave my house. this are all execuses just to stay at her parents house. if we have really ill treated her then why doesnt she file 498A or DV act against me and my family. I think she is not confident enough. her conscious is not allowing her to do that.

Right!!!  Siddhi  Agarwal

Aishwarya (Teacher)     04 August 2011

you try to contact her parents and get some marriage counseling done for both of you to sort out her career and marital life issues that she might have..its always better to open the communication channel its never to late ..there is no case or court right now in between both of you..so please bear the pains of saving your marriage yourself if she is in deep slumber and cannot realise it right now .

rgds

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     04 August 2011

first of all clear the misunderstanding between u &ur wife .what is the reason that ur wife take a huge decision to leave ur house after that plz compromize with each other due to communication

Vicky (-)     05 August 2011

I also have the same situation, my wife has also left house 4 months back, she is 4 month pregnant, and doesn't talk or contact me or my family and now they have stopped attending our calls... she is also planning to do job after child birth, because when she was living with me her mother used to call her and tell her.... "teri to padai likhayi kharab ho gayi sab kuchh... tu to yahan aaja aur job kar... chhod inhe.. " ... but whenever I asked her.. she was never interested in doing job.. she was happily living with me... she went for 2 weeks to meet her parents ... and after few days... this all allegations and "I was not happy there" things started from her side... her father not ready to send her back and she also started saying all the same things whatever her parents telling...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register