LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ab (working)     20 May 2014

Why indian courts take so long - 509/354


I have been falsely charged with IPS U/S 354/509 in 2013 beginning with Objective of occupying property. Prosecutors are our neighbors and live over our house. They lodged a case so that they are able to expand their house.

The case was registered almost 1.5 years back

I have some old police complaints before case registration which states that they have been troubling us since long.

The husband of lady gave all statements before cops.

The lady came once in court at prosecution evidence stage where she gave different and confused statements. only 50% cross statements happened. Now she is not coming since last two court dates despite being bound to come by court. Always a day before court date, she goes out of station and their legal counsel say that she is unavailable. Despite being not 1 % guilty i have attended 10 court dates on time and 1.5 years of mine passed in pain. I have not got a chance to defend myself. They basically want case to go long.  Everyone in the society is having fear from this family because this lady and family know how to take advantage of women laws. This family is having good political links.

My MBA and further career has take big hit. From Kiran bedi to Home Minisrty to PMO to CP, i lodged complaint everywhere.I request lawyers fraternity to suggest some quick plan and way to proof my point to courts. Should i apply for a discharge petition because that lady is not willing to come to court because all police statement were duly prepared by her husband.    

  kya mere ache din ayenge?

Seems a court case is the best way to take revenge and demand property. Why courts dont understand. We see in Media everyday where all top bureaucrats and politicians talk about women laws. But they are not ready to help me. A common man is always a looser in this society. Where i am wrong  i dont understand? 



 4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 May 2014

Contact your lawyer

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 May 2014

Your query seems to be posted due to your frustrations and impatience.  If you cannot tolerate or handle the issues patiently what are you going to do with your MBA Career when you are left to deal alone the problems of many that have been put forth before you?  Your lawyer should have insisted before the court about her irresponsible attitude before the court especially despite being bounded by the court to attend the court for cross examination, her careless attitude will help you to put forth before the court to prove her false case against her.  You have to wait, do not blame the court.

ab (working)     21 May 2014

Thanks sir. I just wrote it considering my parents position who went under depression post FIR. Just wonder if giving false statements will give them some punishment. The victim family has strong political links and are very powerful people. They might cause harm to me ? My legal counsel is not ready to make a plea before judge. Something is fishy Thanks a lot for your valuable advice. It is oxygen for me.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     21 May 2014

I fully endorse the views expressed by the learned Adv.Kalaiselvan, adding further to his views, we can answer query only for a situation before us and not  for apprehensions. So do not worry given the situation and your statements u have a strong case, so do not spoil by getting agitated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register